Romero and Costa is the most firepower we've ever seen in a MW bout and perhaps p4p

Yeah and his best win is Uriah Hall who inconsistent at best and he had Costa in some serious trouble.
You talked about his power, not the quality of his opponents. You can't deny Costa has some serious firepower in his hands.

I think he'll get the upset, eventhough he never faced an elite opponent like Romero before.

He hasn't fought anyone of note though other then Hall. Who rocked his world.
To be fair, Romero at one point was smashing lower level guys until he got his first big break with machida.

Another point, Hall always looks good until he starts folding in the later rounds.

for sure has the power to take Romero out
What makes you think so? Romero was barely rocked by clean kicks to the head by Whittaker. Until Costa or anyone else proves me wrong, i doubt there is anyone in the current UFC MW lineup that can take Soldier of God out to the heavens.

Ngannou vs lewis is by far the most firepower in the ufc history.

At MW I would say the Silva/Hendo/Vitor trio that all fought eachother

I'm with you TS but they said the same about Wand/Chuck... I hope it lives up to the hype

The nattiest of natty fights we have ever nattied imo.

Ngannou vs lewis is by far the most firepower in the ufc history.
tbh I think it was Ngannou and Stipe or Overeem. Lewis' technique is not good enough to generate the force of an ex boxer/kickboxer like Stipe or Reem can generate.

What makes you think so? Romero was barely rocked by clean kicks to the head by Whittaker. Until Costa or anyone else proves me wrong, i doubt there is anyone in the current UFC MW lineup that can take Soldier of God out to the heavens.
That crossed my mind but he does have a KO loss on record and hasn't been hit by anyone who has the size and power that Costa has. Romero should grapple him if he wants to play it safe.

I'm hoping to see some espectacular finish by Romero. Like a flying elbow or something.

Back