Roman Gonzalez to fight on Golovkin Lemieux undercard

Stormtrooper85

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Flyweight champion Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez, one of boxing's best fighters in the world pound for pound, will defend his title on Oct. 17 at Madison Square Garden in New York on the undercard of the middleweight world title unification bout between Gennady Golovkin and David Lemieux, Gonzalez's manager, Carlos Blandon, told ESPN.com on Wednesday night.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/i...ight-gennady-golovkin-david-lemieux-undercard

Not sure if this was already posted cause I don't know how to use the search function and I don't like learning new things

Excellent. He is a relatively new fighter for me to watch, but I have enjoyed what I have seen so far!

hmm.. ppv suddenly becoming intriguing

I'll buy it. What are there? 2 boxing ppvs left this year. Unless Floyd vs Berto is on ppv (won't buy)

If roman has a solid opponent, it's worth a buy.. if you're a mainstream fan that doesn't recognize quality and just looks for names... then ok..I get it.. but real boxing fans know there's going to be some real entertainment on this card ... Especially if Roman gets a solid opponent..

I'll buy this one. It's got exciting written all over it.

Back