• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RBR Rolly Romero vs Ismael Barroso May 13th PBC Showtime

Showtime is expected to televise the Puello-Romero match as the main event of a tripleheader.

Last edited:
Great fight. Puello is more technical, but Rolly showed a lot of growth in the Tank fight. His awkward style almost reminds me of Ricardo Mayorga. His judo background means he's a beast in the clinch and should be able to move Puello around. Excited for this one!

Great fight. Puello is more technical, but Rolly showed a lot of growth in the Tank fight. His awkward style almost reminds me of Ricardo Mayorga. His judo background means he's a beast in the clinch and should be able to move Puello around. Excited for this one!
Agreed

Rooting for Puello and hope he takes advantage of Rolly's great weakness --- his intelligence and fight IQ.

Not that he is dumb, but he completely read Tank incorrectly.

Will tune in for Rolly, he might be retarded but he got that goofy personality along with punching power haha.

Why does Rolly get an immediate title shot coming off a loss for the same belt?

He talks a lot of shit, but is he really a draw? I guess we'll see.

I mean the money behind him, but they do look at him as easy marketing because he is going to make a spectacle of himself.

Winner of the main event gets Matias next ? That’s not much of a price if you ask me lol

Back