Media Rolling with Rachel

'Lets hide our women fighters mediocre (at best) skills with fake tits, plastic and attention whoring social media posts.'
Dana white, 2018's.
200w(45).gif

true, but i'd say joanna is the only one out of those girls that doesn't really do that stuff, if joanna posts training pics/vids then it's probably just actual training.
While showing the new puppies ahah, but yeah she seems to be the more "professional" of that bunch

true, but i'd say joanna is the only one out of those girls that doesn't really do that stuff, if joanna posts training pics/vids then it's probably just actual training.

She doesn't have a choice. Look at her face.

arte_unnamed_e_gollum.jpg

From a spectator standpoint, most of the guy's on here are going to probably get aroused. Not so much if you're actually rolling with her. When some hot broad is trying to choke you or get a hold of one of your limbs, your mind better only be on 'business.'

Not trying to get choked unconscious by some smoke show with a stiffy. You'll never live that down

God I wish that were me

Dude did clearly try to grapple without touch boobs or butt, wich is like 90% of Ostovich surface
He did hover hands the whole time LMAO

Not wise choice as a grappler, neither as a man lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back