rolling stoned works

masteringtheRG

White Belt
Reaction score
in my opinion.

inB4 "drugs r bad" and "been discussed b4"

you roll better, or at least if you get it. you dont rush anything, you become more creative, you're paranoid so you don't get that sense of 'i'm just gonna lie here and stall. you fucking move and get to where you wanna be.

I can roll and move to position I want to be without drugs.

it's called cardio, and using skill/technique.

~Foz

Sunday trainings when everybody is hung over are great, we are so agnry and mean to each other gives yo ua great workout

nothing if thats what you want to do.

but if I can beat you without drug assistance, what does that mean to YOU?

~Foz

i need to work my technique. improving is improving whether you're assisted or not. but it's not like rolling sober takes me out of my game at all either.

Honestly, nobody cares. This thread has been done many times.

Sunday trainings when everybody is hung over are great, we are so agnry and mean to each other gives yo ua great workout

i can't do the hangover thing. i'm tired, demotivated, sluggish, and DIZZY. Me and alcohol don't mix when it comes to athleticism

Did other people at your gym notice? Smoking weed will just own your cardio and blacken the lungs.
A few weeks ago I came really hungover to a Saturday morning class..WOrst idea ever

Dear TS: go back to heavyweights.

Thanks!!:icon_chee:icon_chee

i need to work my technique. improving is improving whether you're assisted or not. but it's not like rolling sober takes me out of my game at all either.

Oh yeah? Well then you are wasting your time, and should just juice. If improvement is improvement, assisted or not, then you're dumb to choose weed over other substances. I don't share you're view, and find that rolling stoned is mostly an excuse to get stoned, not an effort to be better at BJJ.

nothing cures a hangover like some PAT.

but its hit or miss for me as a stoner that trains alot. i blaze probably 50 percent of the time that i train and out of the 50% id say that 30% of the time im shittier and less motivated then normal.

smoking a joint pre-class has definitley brought me some great rolls/times/thought patterns on days when its all fun and games and im just gonna be rolling all class or sparring but for the most part, if im going to be training through multiple classes and for an entire night, blazing before it all is only going to lead to an eventual burnout and there is really no way that is helping.

ether way i still end up doing it. when you enjoy weed, you enjoy weed.. thats pretty much it.

I don't think it's for everyone but, I think there are ups and downs to havin' a few tokes rolling. makes you slow down and be aware of your body movment. but theres no doubt that it's bad for your lungs, so...all in all I think if you feel like it go for it. If not shut up and roll.

Back