Roli Delgado/Hillary Williams Seminar in CT Sept. 11!

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by Hillary, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Hillary

Hillary Brown Belt

First off, I'd like to apologize for the 3rd person self-reference in the title.

Secondly, I'm actually really excited about this. Roli has been my coach since day one, taught me my first armbar and has since never stopped teaching me. It's going to be a complete honor and really fun to be able to teach with him this time.

I'll be teaching the gi part of the seminar and focusing on little-guy techniques, and parts of my skull duggery jiu jitsu that's necessary to keep my head above water in a big-guy gym. Roli will teach some catch/BJJ nogi techniques, including the footlock that Cavaca credited to Roli for his 2010 World Title.

10 AM and 2 PM, $30 (not sure if it's $30 each, or for both), and tell your sister/wives/girlfriends because I'm teaching a free self-defense seminar (essentially intro to BJJ class) on Sunday as well.

Hope to see some of you there! Hugs!

Hillary Williams and Roli Delgado Seminars in September | C3 Athletics

2. Mat Nemesis**

Mat Nemesis** Green Belt

little guy????

what about us 6'4 220 pound grown men?

3. Hillary

Hillary Brown Belt

That just means it'll suck worse for the guys you're rolling with, hahah. Nothing I do is exceptionally hard, requires much flexibility, or has a funny name. By little guy I mean a lot of lapel manipulation and sneakiness. So no worries. :)

4. redaxe

redaxe Silver Belt

It's spelled "skulduggery," but bonus points for using such an obscure word in a sentence about BJJ, lol.

P.S.: I wish CT wasn't so far away, holy crap $30 is a steal for this!

Last edited: Aug 30, 2010