Rogozin Bans Use of Russian Engines for U.S. Launches;

GhostZ06

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin announced today that Russia will ban the use of RD-180 engines for use in launching U.S. military satellites. Presumably, this means the country will stop exporting the engines for use aboard ULA

Well we ain't got time for silly stuff like "rockets" or "space programs" we have wealth inequality and racism to solve.

Perhaps we can do as the Russians suggest, and bounce our way back to space on trampolines.

Well we ain't got time for silly stuff like "rockets" or "space programs" we have wealth inequality and racism to solve.

Perhaps we can do as the Russians suggest, and bounce our way back to space on trampolines.

Yeah cause you know the US government and society can only chew bubble gum or walk but not both at the same time:rolleyes:

This was inevitable and I've seen this coming for a couple of months. Time to start relying more on private companies to get us into space.

Rogozin is a troll. don't take anything he says at face value.

Rogozin is a troll. don't take anything he says at face value.

Lol. People have been saying the same about Putin and look at where we are today. The members of that government are much more than mere agitators. They implement their policies, bud.

Lol. People have been saying the same about Putin and look at where we are today. The members of that government are much more than mere agitators. They implement their policies, bud.

i did not say he is an idiot. i just said he is the guy designated to troll people with all sorts of flamboyant declarations that others, like Putin or Lavrov, would not utter.

not all he says turns to policy. recently he just said "he's gonna show them" to Romania and Moldova. he says similarly about countries in the Baltic. He's like a decoy. you waste time engaging in conversation or addressing what he says and the others do what need to be done while your attention is distracted.

Joe Rogozin is a very good color commentator and hosts a (sometimes) sort of decent podcast. But he's a horrible stand-up comic and even worse Deputy Prime Minister. IMO.

Sanctions.. Reactions..

Back