***Roger Gracie vs. Mike Kyle.***

It should be a good fight. I'm glad to see Roger is going to fight again soon.

Extremely tough fight and better get this fight to the ground fast..Mike Kyle is a heavy handed dude..

Is it just me or did Roger Gracie look so puny on the feet in the Randleman fight? If he doesn't get Kyle to the ground I think he get's beaten like a red-headed stepchild. I don't remember how good Kyle's TDD is. However, I think that given 15 min of fighting, he probably will get Kyle to the ground at some point and strangle him.

The overall card is shaping up to be pretty damn good.

This will be a good test for Roger and he better keep his chin low. Mike Kyle is definitely not a "Can"...

I remember Kyle having Werdum in trouble on the ground for a short while in there fight.......... Kyle by sub? Anyone, anyone, anyone? No?

When was this announced?

Given Mike Kyle's poor strategy and tendency to be hot and cold, I think Roger has a real chance.

Roger is just on a different level on the ground. If he has the stamina and can take it to the ground I see him taking it. Of course there is always the chance of an upset but who knows?

Roger's got this one.

I actually thought it looked like he was bullying Randleman around on the feet with his jab, he used his reach very well to control the distance until he could take the fight to the ground.

Just rewatched Werdum vs. Kyle and although the fight was short, Kyle did well. Imo it depends on which Kyle shows up.

But trust me when i say that Roger doesn't want to put that slow lazy jab out there alot vs. Kyle.

Mike Kyle hits like a fuckin truck.

Roger needs to work his double legs.

Back