Rogan's only credible defense of the "once in a lifetime" statement

OneManGang

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
...is that Edmond is a once in a lifetime trainer. A man who's ability to turn diamonds into rocks surpasses any trainer in human history. A natural squanderer of natural talents. A once in a lifetime charlatan and quack. Rogan hadn't factored Ronda's edmundization process into the equation. That's why he must be forgiven for his folly and hype.

I need some proof of Edmond being a bad trainer. It seems to be the cool thing to hate him. I think he showed great passion in his corner advice for Ronda vs Amanda

I need some proof of Edmond being a bad trainer. It seems to be the cool thing to hate him. I think he showed great passion in his corner advice for Ronda vs Amanda

I truly Hope you are joking. If you can't tell simply from the videos he has posted of him "training" people, then you could at least see the downward spiral of any of his fighters or the absolutely moronic things he says in their corners during the fights. If being passionate made you a good trainer any used car salesman could pump out a champ. Come on man.

ill have to do some research. Then why would Ronda stay with him

Proof, how about you take the rest of his stable of Fighters and their collaborative records current standing and vs the camps they came from. There's your evidence. Two in particular Ellenberger and brown when they went to Edmunds Camp their games degrassed no doubt about it.

A lifetime is forever for most of us ;)

Pj7NaAL.gif

Edmond is a straight up tool. If you want to know why she stays, read her book.

She is loyal to a fault.

Proof, how about you take the rest of his stable of Fighters and their collaborative records current standing and vs the camps they came from. There's your evidence. Two in particular Ellenberger and brown when they went to Edmunds Camp their games degrassed no doubt about it.
Indeed. Jackson MMA is probably the only hope for Ronda now. Dana should force her to change camps or retire.

I like how Rogaine is being called out for his retarded statments

She can't take direction or criticism. Read it in an article about her judo days.

Good on him for making $$$ off a narcissistic fool imo.

10/10

Happy new year Sherdog :D

once ever athlete, NOT once in a lifetime athlete (approx 70-90 years average span)

Back