• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rogan's hair transplant scar

My hair is starting to go on top but at my age I really have got over myself.
I've had long hair ,I've had a crew cut so it's not big cheese to me.

Male vanity is a bitch.
Suck it up and get over it.

He was taking a hair drug cant think of its name ,but basically he said it was making him depressed so he got off the drug and he felt better but his hair went to shit so he shaved it off
You're getting his balding friends confused.

Ari was taking the hair drug, and he was depressed

Rogans hair drug made his dik limp.

You're getting his balding friends confused.

Ari was taking the hair drug, and he was depressed

Rogans hair drug made his dik limp.

I don't know about you but I'd be depressed if I had a limp dick

Ehhh Joe has mentioned the hair transplant scar a few times on his podcast. He's not exactly hiding the fact.

He was taking a hair drug cant think of its name ,but basically he said it was making him depressed so he got off the drug and he felt better but his hair went to shit so he shaved it off
Well he is on TV all the time so I guess I can see why he got that surgery, but in the end its not worth it

Just shave that shit off.........dont fight it

I don't know about you but I'd be depressed if I had a limp dick
IDK man, the trade off...

I'm 37 and only getting in frequent strands of white, and I always ask my barber if he notices anything is up.

Male vanity is a bitch.
Same boat as you. Surprises me how people get so prissy about it.

Male vanity is a bitch.
Take propecia..but your dick may stop working

The problem with a hair transplant is your hairline keeps going back further as you continue to bald, but the new hair transplanted up front doesn't go away, so you end up with a real fucked up hairline eventually.

If Joe grew his hair out you would see that.

From listening to Joe and how he talks about life, I am surprised he even did it.

no that was remnants of a failed brain transplant.

he should have had some cornrows transplanted on like Beth. Really just blacklivesmatter that shit, what has he got to lose?

giphy.gif

Rogan talked about it on the Podcast. Said he regrets it and should have just shaved like he does now. Says he's happy with a bald head. Not like he's hiding it. But yes, it's really a hair transplant scar.

Finasteride, aka propecia.

If you are true bald, no transplant will work well. You don't have enough hair to thickly cover the top of your dome. Rogan likely went bald in his 20s or early 30s when he was TV host. So to maintain his image he got a temporary fix. Now he's completely bald and missing hair everywhere except where he had the graft, so he shaved it all off.

Back