Rogan Snips

Only blonde pic that matters to me concerning this topic is
tenor.gif

Cultural appropriation with that hair.

Stop trying to bail yourself out of your dopey, "gym guy" comment, it's never going to work. If anybody was qualified to have a celebrity MMA FIGHT, it's Joe fucking Rogan.
I am not trying to bail myself out of anything.

Joe Rogan supporters are not even addressing the core of my arguments, because they can't.

He has been in the UFC for a long time, and he has never fought. He is not a fighter. If Joe Rogan is a fighter, so is Steven Seagal. I have seen videos of Steven Seagal doing Aikido. So, he is a fighter. Number 1 Bullshit.

While you have some merit, Rogan was in his fighting prime when the sport was making peanuts. He was making bank on News Radio and then Fear Factor. It made no sense to fight.
That is a nice excuse.

However, it only proves that he is not a fighter. There are UFC fighters begging the fans for money to finance their fight camps. They too could be doing regular jobs, but they are fighters, and they will do anything to fight.

Joe Rogan is a gym guy.

That is a nice excuse.

However, it only proves that he is not a fighter. There are UFC fighters begging the fans for money to finance their fight camps. They too could be doing regular jobs, but they are fighters, and they will do anything to fight.

Joe Rogan is a gym guy.
Millions vs. doing a regular job is a big difference...

Nah, it's more or less you being a hater and having some sort of under lying fixation with Joe. I'm simply pointing out the fact that you're wrong.

Saying he's not a fighter but a gym warrior is simply an incorrect statement. The man has had kickboxing fighters, boxing fights, TKD fights, etc. Which would in fact have classified him as a fighter...

Bringing up random examples like Dan Kelly (who is younger than Joe by almost a decade) really makes you look like Joe might have had intercourse with your wife, by how dedicated/adamant you are about him not being a fighter.

Get a hobby
If I am hater, does that make you his lover? No. So, stop with meaningless labels.

He is not a fighter. He is a gym guy.

Millions vs. doing a regular job is a big difference...
Everybody has a rationale.

Not everybody who trains wants to fight. There is nothing wrong with that. You guys are taking it as if I am saying "Joe Rogan is a coward."

That is not what I am saying.

Everybody has a rationale.

Not everybody who trains wants to fight. There is nothing wrong with that. You guys are taking it as if I am saying "Joe Rogan is a coward."

That is not what I am saying.
I didn't take it that way at all. I said you had some merit, it's just he had opportunities most fighters don't have and he had them early so he didn't have to fight, he would have had to give up too much to fight. If he had chose to fight instead, he would have been an irresponsible moron in my view. And he competed in combat sports so as far as I am concered he is a fighter. Just didn't compete in MMA.

Back