Rogan probably threw Goldberg under the bus

I like both of them. I will miss Goldie. Change for this kind of role is never normally good...

Did I miss something? Did Goldie get fired??

Rogan is a douchebag and a meathead. In other news, water is wet

I SERIOUSLY will miss Goldie......His voice go hand and hand with the UFC.

I will also miss the day that we stop hearing, IT'S TIME , 5 ROUNDS OF FIGHTING FOR THE UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP!
I hope he lives to be 100 like his bro but he is gonna have to tone his pipes down if he expects to keep doing his thing.
You'll get over it. Just like you got over the Gladiator intro.

You'll get over it. Just like you got over the Gladiator intro.

Goddamit! I had forgotten all about the gladiator intro and now I doubly miss it. Sad day indeed but to your point, everything will move on and so will this.

The fact that Goldberg doesn't have a clue about MMA after over a decade of watching fights ringside should be enough to convince even the most nostalgic UFC fans. While the whole sport of MMA evolved Goldie was just sitting on his ass waiting for his few lines where he is stating the obvious. He is neither play by play nor color commentator.

Goldberg was out of his depth for years and was lucky to last as long as he did

He couldn't even survive one game as an NFL play-by-play announcer on like the fifth commentary team calling a game that practically nobody was watching besides the people in the stadium.

I find it mind-boggling that Zuffa refused to get rid of him even after they started turning major profits.

It's equally confusing that the UFC still uses "Face the Pain" for it's PPV theme song even under the new ownership regime. Hopefully, they get around to changing that next.

He couldn't even survive one game as an NFL play-by-play announcer on like the fifth commentary team calling a game that practically nobody was watching besides the people in the stadium.

I find it mind-boggling that Zuffa refused to get rid of him even after they started turning major profits.

It's equally confusing that the UFC still uses "Face the Pain" for it's PPV theme song even under the new ownership regime. Hopefully, they get around to changing that next.
It's funny hearing him say "IT IS ALL OVER, JUST LIKE THAT" I say it at work all the time. I'm glad they didn't replace him with effeminate, pc robot Jon Anik, but Goldie just wasn't that smart

Last edited:
I think if anything, us Sherbros threw him under the bus.

Doubt it but who knows, Rogan is an ego maniac, just like his friend Eddie Bravo...both of them could have a few chips knocked off their shoulder.

Now every damn card is gonna feel like fs1 or fox cards. Shit

Back