Rogan is the reason Ronda got so much hate

JonesBonesJonny

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If Rogan never made claims such as "once ever athlete", "mythical creature" and just hyping the living sh*t out of her, she would still be loved by everyone. She's always been a cocky b*tch and no one cared until Rogan went full retard. Blame Rogan!

Ronda is the reason ronda got so much hate
Edmund didnt help her either
Rogans contribution was insignificant

Here this 3 part story can explain ronda in a nutshell

giphy.gif

fUloVaL-Imgur.gif

Ronda-Rousey-Purple-Pillow.jpg

You're welcome

#platinumbless

Ronda is the reason ronda got so much hate
Edmund didnt help her either
Rogans contribution was insignificant
I have to agree with this......she earned the hate.....she planted it, watered it, and spread the seed to the masses.......

Who hates Rounda? I've never seen anybody hate on Honda? What's with all these sensitive birches all of a sudden?

Rogan didnt say she was knocking out male pro boxers with body shots

If you truly get salty about something as ridiculous as that you need to completely reevaluate your life

I`m sure being a egomaniac crazy woman (i can`t say bitch or i will get dubs lmao) also helps her case.

if rogan made you hate her than you are an easily influenced fool who cant seperate hype from fact.So what if he went overboard. That aint her fault.

its her attitude, she has to be one of the cockiest fighters ever, she is super up tight acts like a hard ass all the time and tries to always walking around puffing her chest out like she has to prove herself, all of which is a coverup for her low self esteem which was pretty much proven to be accurate by the way she handled herself after her loss. hope she loses again, maybe she will try to become humble after another loss

So the fact she's a complete and utter b*tch didn't help at all????

Interesting take on that.

It was a combination of many things, including her own personality and the excessive praise and accolades for her beating such dismal opposition. Getting Hollywood gigs despite them knowing nothing about MMA and her terrible acting. Getting Best Female Athlete awards and so on. Ronda, Dana and Rogan among others seriously claiming that Ronda could beat male UFC fighters. His hype was a big part of it among MMA fans I agree. Rogan's behavior was just pitiful. Literally crying and the whole "once in forever" athlete crap in a sport with so little depth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back