Rogan goes full shill mode on Schaub when he calls JJ a steroid user

also, just to point out, there is a reason why joe initially took the side of jones being innocent. argue the side you have a vested interest in seeing win.

I really want to hear the real joes oppinions one day when he is no longer employed by the ufc.

Give it up for Joe Rogan, the new Minister Of Propaganda for the UFC!!

You know our country is in a dark place when Im starting to agree with Brenden Schaub over most MMA personalities especially Joe Rogan. WTF

Probably been said but there’s a reason Rogan went from threatening to leave if he gets bored to now sitting listening to Dominic Cruz pull him up every event. He has clearly got a big financial stake in the UFC.
Mark Wahlberg etc all got to buy into it so I have zero doubt Rogan also has. Jones is a large commodity for them.

I bumped a schaub jre thread as I was listening to them live(can't create a thread with dubz). Schaub was like a dog who wouldn't let go but he simmered down in the end. Joe owes it to the UFC and Brendan owes his new career to Joe. I almost became a Brendan fan. Almost.
Fyi: Santino is the guest for the latest TFATK episode. Guy is hilarious.

Jones is cheating scum and Rogan has smoked himself retarded

fuck, im starting to like schaub now o_O
It happened to me too... I never thought I'd be looking at Joe like Shaub .... And Schaub like Joe.
It's like they've swapped reputations....

You know our country is in a dark place when Im starting to agree with Brenden Schaub over most MMA personalities especially Joe Rogan. WTF
It's worse than you think - I'm in Australia and had the same reaction....it's a globally pulsing problem

I bumped a schaub jre thread as I was listening to them live(can't create a thread with dubz). Schaub was like a dog who wouldn't let go but he simmered down in the end. Joe owes it to the UFC and Brendan owes his new career to Joe. I almost became a Brendan fan. Almost.
Fyi: Santino is the guest for the latest TFATK episode. Guy is hilarious.

Good summary. I'm not going to start watching the Schaub show but I might open a clip now

as likely as it may seem you can't say he cheated until hes caught actually cheating. If you do that you should think about every fighter that way because everyone at the top is on something.

wait a minute. if, "everyone is on something", then why are we testing to begin with? that just sounds like an easy excuse for jones, to attempt to lessen the importance of this positive test.

Except that Jones didnt "pass the test." He failed the test, but they did some crazy science gymnastics with some barely peer reviewed BS study and called it all good. Doesnt mean he didnt pop 3 times in the last 8 months
I'm just going to copy this reply so any time someone starts spreading bullshit I can hit paste. Many thanks for the excellent succinct summary.

Is it possible to get a wordfilter set up for anyone that posts Bout Bones ?!?

No but every one in the body building world has gone down that road at least once out of curiosity. Most don't take any but plenty are curious and read a bit on the risk v reward. Steroids are like boob jobs for men. Plenty of dudes I know take it and I didnt like what I saw. Most get addicted to the artificial gains and like the way women treat them and how they feel then they become addicted to that artificial version of themselves.

However, clomid is not going to be in dick pills. That is a load of shit. There's a legit body building forum online and the steroid section pretty much has a laugh at JJ and the amount of lies from the clomid in penis pills excuse.

This is as lame as Canelo pretending he accidentally ate cattle with clenbuterol in it in Mexico. Gimme a break. Or in the 90's boxers pretended their coach rubbed an unknown cream on their thighs and it contained testosterone and they did not know....yeah cuz u totally wont recognize the abnormal gains and strength in your workouts

I disagree.

Where you say “most” in the bodybuilding world don’t use PEDs... I would say the vast majority definitely do. That goes for both men and women. That has been my experience, being plugged into that scene for ~18 years.

No but every one in the body building world has gone down that road at least once out of curiosity. Most don't take any but plenty are curious and read a bit on the risk v reward. Steroids are like boob jobs for men. Plenty of dudes I know take it and I didnt like what I saw. Most get addicted to the artificial gains and like the way women treat them and how they feel then they become addicted to that artificial version of themselves.

However, clomid is not going to be in dick pills. That is a load of shit. There's a legit body building forum online and the steroid section pretty much has a laugh at JJ and the amount of lies from the clomid in penis pills excuse.

This is as lame as Canelo pretending he accidentally ate cattle with clenbuterol in it in Mexico. Gimme a break. Or in the 90's boxers pretended their coach rubbed an unknown cream on their thighs and it contained testosterone and they did not know....yeah cuz u totally wont recognize the abnormal gains and strength in your workouts
Wow, a bodybuilding forum? You really do know a ton about it!

what's that - a reasonable video pointing out reasonable theories amongst the facts of the situation?

careful you might accidentally get sucked into talking to @kflo (which I always severely regret <45>)
Basically points out everything I have but leaves out the names fedoruk, Eichner and bowers and the arbitrators. Thx for pointing out that Jon’s defense is reasonable. Makes the Jon’s the biggest cheater of all time side sound foolish.

I'm just going to copy this reply so any time someone starts spreading bullshit I can hit paste. Many thanks for the excellent succinct summary.

Is it possible to get a wordfilter set up for anyone that posts Bout Bones ?!?
Except you have to believe some of the top people in the field are simply lying for Jon Jones. Why?

To all those complaining
Go and shit on your boss publicly
Tell me if you still have a job by morning

Difference is Joe really doesn't need the job with the UFC bit he's towing the line anyway.

At least schaub tells it how it is

Unfortunately Schaud isn't good with counter arguments

Sadly you are right Rogan is a shill ...hard to imagine he's this dumb on the issue

Back