Rogan finally goes full-blown revisionist historian Zuffa zombie on latest podcast

Lol, how dumb are you guy? You have been exposed and everyone has seen it. I'm fat, I like dick (Even though you have been begging for my pic), I have acne, I'm have webbed feet.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................But I still know more MMA then you newbie :icon_lol: You Mad?

Yes everyone has seen it. I've been shamed. I realized something today after receiving a PM from one of our colleagues that I shouldn't waste my time with you. I've handled this all wrong & for now on I'm just going to hope for the best for you. Good luck in whatever it is you're looking for. Whether it be happiness or whatever it is you're searching for on here I hope you find it. Cheers :)

People listen to Joe Rogan? His voice sounds gross over a microphone, as if he's got a sammich or some wakcy backy (the more likely option) in his gob. Just yucky.

I've been a big fan of the Joe Rogan Experience Podcast and has been listening to it for quite some time now, and here are the points that I'll express:

1. Joe Rogan doesn't know everything.

2. Things went south when he started suiting up for the UFC, especially when he bashes people that wears suits to work.

3. He's full of himself and has a massive ego, he'll defend his point to the death and rarely does he accept other people's opinions.

4. Joe and Dana are literally bffs and he'll keep promoting how good the UFC is (and never bring up issues of the UFC with fighter's pay, cutting good fighters, and other issues) as long as he's on that UFC money.

5. Joe always talks about the problem with big corporations are that they are greedy and want to keep expanding to every edge of the earth, ironically he works for one.

At the end of the day Joe Rogan is just another human being, and we all make mistakes. You just can't rely on him on expert opinion on everything.

when you put it like that, idk why i was a fan to begin with lol

What I want to know is, will psychedelics really change my perspective of the world?
Yes.

For the better, though.

Unless you huff Ether, in which case you're a dumbass.

Love Rogan but he's an idiot sometimes, that said I don't think anyone could be giving their opinion on so many issues and not get it badly wrong sometimes. There's times in life when the best course of action is to keep your mouth shut, it doesn't matter who you are.

Lol Newbie exposed. Fightfinder will tell you Chuck/Randys age but won't tell you their Prime. I guess Chuck was just too young when he got beat down by Page in Pride then came into his Prime in the UFC only to magically go over the hill when Page came over to beat him for the title.

This is why you are a newbie, because you looked at fightfinder to use the "age" excuse even though that was when they were considered at their best.... But you wouldn't know that would you? You know why? Because your a NEWBIE!!!!!

But I'm sure you will stfu about MMA and call me fat and ugly and beg for my pic (probably to Fwap to) :rolleyes:.

Oh boy. I keep forgetting how age only applies to Pride fighters & somehow UFC fighters all have longer primes. And I've repeated many times Rampage was simply a bad match up for Chuck. Prime or no prime older athletes are still fighting Father Time.
Anyway good job at getting that all out. It's part of the healing process. Enjoy this splendid evening.

I'm saying that if you look at their UFC debut, a lot of them looked shot, and then looked better. That's not a ring vs cage thing, but a physical one. Then look at Tito's, Hughes', Mir's or Chuck's shape. The change with age in physical performance is natural there, not something that declines rapidly in a year, then gets better.

except if you are fighting injured, take time off to rehab, then come back. this invalidates half your post.

its also funny you say that mir's change was "natural" considering he put on a shit ton of size quickly, and then years later publicly went on TrT

The worst recent thing was his creepy argument with Amy Schumer. Jesus god I had to turn it off. I like Joe a lot and I wanted to keep it that way.

I used to finish all his podcasts and replaying them because they were entertaining and insightful. Lately I find myself turning it off mid way through.

except if you are fighting injured, take time off to rehab, then come back. this invalidates half your post.

its also funny you say that mir's change was "natural" considering he put on a shit ton of size quickly, and then years later publicly went on TrT

that only applies to Shogun, so no.

I said their decline with aging was more natural. Mir has 4 losses in a row, Hughes got KO'd twice and retired, Chuck got beat up a bunch of times and retired, Tito as well.

None of those guys got beat up, then got better, then got beat up again. However, that was a common theme for Pride fighters entering the UFC. Usually the ones who got to fight lesser competition in a lesser org between UFC & Pride fights did better when they came to the UFC (Anderson, Rampage, Rogerio), while the ones who came in straight away had a questionable change in physique.

Did this knit-picking TS hear the GSP podcast when they talked about a girl MMA car wash if they could use plexiglass instead of the cage?

Pretty sure he'd have his panties in a bunch about that one too.

I used to finish all his podcasts and replaying them because they were entertaining and insightful. Lately I find myself turning it off mid way through.

Church of What's Happening Now
Monday Morning Podcast
Bertcast
Adam Corrolla

(In case of emergency)

Shill has gotta shill.

Just doing his job, Rogan's opinion changes almost daily.

Yes everyone has seen it. I've been shamed. I realized something today after receiving a PM from one of our colleagues that I shouldn't waste my time with you. I've handled this all wrong & for now on I'm just going to hope for the best for you. Good luck in whatever it is you're looking for. Whether it be happiness or whatever it is you're searching for on here I hope you find it. Cheers :)

Agreed. You should have just stfu after it was evident you didn't know what you were talking about. Hope you learned your lesson there newbie.

Oh boy. I keep forgetting how age only applies to Pride fighters & somehow UFC fighters all have longer primes. And I've repeated many times Rampage was simply a bad match up for Chuck. Prime or no prime older athletes are still fighting Father Time.
Anyway good job at getting that all out. It's part of the healing process. Enjoy this splendid evening.

Age applies to everyone, but when a fighter is fighting the best fights of his life (Chuck going on a 4 year tear/Randy beating Tim/Zag fishing for Fedor) in most peoples eyes that is EASILY their absolute PRIME. I know you look at fightfinder and look at their age and think to otherwise but it's just not that easy. Ask anyone....

Don't sweat it much. When Fedor was in his prime Rogan rode his dick. Hard.

Just listened to the Dan Savage podcast today and it was terrible. Really don't feel its that bad lately, but he does have awful episodes more often lately.

Listening to Rogan share a podcast with Doug Stanhope, makes me acutely aware of how terrible a comedian Rogan is.

Listening to Rogan share a podcast with Doug Stanhope, makes me acutely aware of how terrible a comedian Rogan is.

Not terrible, just a little outdated. His stuff from the 90's was pretty good at the time.

Church of What's Happening Now
Monday Morning Podcast #1
Bertcast
Adam Corrolla

(In case of emergency)

Mohr Stories
WTF Podcast - Maron is a wet blanket but has awesome guests

Agreed. You should have just stfu after it was evident you didn't know what you were talking about. Hope you learned your lesson there newbie.

Of course, whatever you say. Let it all out. By saying these things it'll help you become more confident.
The internet is a good place to build up your self confidence & prepare you for the real world. I'm so proud :)

Age applies to everyone, but when a fighter is fighting the best fights of his life (Chuck going on a 4 year tear/Randy beating Tim/Zag fishing for Fedor) in most peoples eyes that is EASILY their absolute PRIME. I know you look at fightfinder and look at their age and think to otherwise but it's just not that easy. Ask anyone....

The thing you don't seem to understand is that a fighter can put together a string of victories that many would consider their best performances & then fall off quite abruptly due to being past their PHYSICAL prime. You can be in your prime performance wise & be past your physical prime. That is when age becomes a factor. Older fighters compensate with game planning/ intelligence.

Back