Media Rogan claimed Ronda could beat "50 % of male bw" - Masvidal reality checks

The Accuser

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Do you remember when Rogan said on his podcast: "She could beat a lot of male bantamweights in the UFC. I mean a lot! She could beat 50 % of male bantamweights."

Here is what Masvidal has to say about male and female fighters, referring to the female GOAT:

https://youtube.com/shorts/QC3RQ_E3mvs?si=S_nkSRbdsi7SEz7i

Low level UFC guys "with 2-2 records" have to be asked to not go full blast when training with Nunes.

Rogan has a way of coming up short in everything he says. He is small minded. His appeal is miniscule in terms of people that don't think with their small head. He is dwarfed by better podcasts and personalities. His brain is rather squatty and miniature. His perspective is teeny tiny and little.

Rogan is a no talent ass clown who gets a pass due to his rolodex, hot takes and being a long term drug use advocate (no hate on that one). He's a terrible commentator. He's a shill. He's an echo chamber for his idiot friends. He helped validate Schaub and spawned him on us. Ugh.

He was such a Ronda shill it was crazy.

Remember he cried when Ronda won.

Dude is embarrassing, just watch his comedy specials.

*Reluctantly raises hand*

Realistically, I think you could say that Rousey is more skilled than 50% of male bantam weights.

But she's beating maybe 3 or 4 percent max.
(And that's just because the ground skill of some fighters is beyond abysmal)

Rogan is a no talent ass clown who gets a pass due to his rolodex, hot takes and being a long term drug use advocate (no hate on that one). He's a terrible commentator. He's a shill. He's an echo chamber for his idiot friends. He helped validate Schaub and spawned him on us. Ugh.

I'll never forgive that fuck for giving us Schaub.

I'd rather him unleash the black plague.

Glad we're staying current on a bogus topic from a manlet that shilled for a new fighter in a division Dana said would never happen in the UFC.

Rogan has a way of coming up short in everything he says. He is small minded. His appeal is miniscule in terms of people that don't think with their small head. He is dwarfed by better podcasts and personalities. His brain is rather squatty and miniature. His perspective is teeny tiny and little.

I am in awe at the amount of fuckin short jokes you squeezed into that paragraph sir, absolutely impressive lol.

Realistically, I think you could say that Rousey is more skilled than 50% of male bantam weights.

Depends at which skill you're talking about.

At pure judo? She's probably better than almost every bantamweight.

At general grappling? Skillwise, she's in the middle of the pack

At striking? She's worse than regional bantamweights

Quality posts like these, are the reason I'm still on this forum.

Forget bantamweights, the lowest ranked male flyweight on UFC roster would beat her easily, it wouldn't be competitive at all and it would look pathetic and sad.

The Schaub thing is worse than the rest of this, in terms of Rogan follies.

Yeah the Rousey stuff was silly back then but Rogan is basically UFC's Flava Flav. He's a hype guy, and was hyping.

Id rather slam my nuts in a car door than listen to Schaub sir.
Id let a street hooker shit my mouth before listening to that douche.

Did I say that I don't want to listen to him? Lol

Back