Rogan and Goldie on for tonight's event?

frederick

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I hope so. I've had about enough of Anik's forced enthusiasm in post-fight interviews and big finishes.

Considering Anik and Florian are on the other side of the planet. I would say its a yes.

Rogan was at the weigh ins so yeah i think he will be commentating too.

Yeah Anik and Florian are still Aussie-side, so I think it's a safe bet Goldie and Rogan are calling the fights.

Screw you guys, Anik is great and so is Kenny. You mother fuckers always complain about everything.

Yes, Joe Rogan is the best fight commentator and interviewer in the world.

Screw you guys, Anik is great and so is Kenny. You mother fuckers always complain about everything.

Yes, Joe Rogan is the best fight commentator and interviewer in the world.

THANK YOU!

Anik and Florian are no Rogan and Goldberg, we get it. They're much better than people on here give them credit for. I'll take them anyday over Mauro Ranallo or Stephen Quadros.

Bas + Quadros
Joe + Goldie
Florini + Anik

Tell us how you feel, Toad.

I like Goldie and Rogan but MMA still needs top tier commentators. They'll probably come over the years much like football with a mix of pro's and ex-players and it appears they're working on that pretty hard right now. I've always rooted for Kenny to retire and commentate but of all the fighters to commentate I think Chael is the best with Brian Stann really close too. Either could go cageside very easily.

Frank Mir and Chael Sonnen would be the perfect commentating team.

Back