Rogan’s choices of words!

Any reference about fighters accomplishments that were from so far back that they probably don't matter anymore.

ex. Penn being the first american IBJJF world champion 19 years ago...

I'm sure there are others

Wow

Wow

Wow

Wow

That goy is jacked

Joe certainly talks some pish, but your example is allsorts of shite.

It’s entirely possible

Rocked is used to describe a boat in the water or cradle, but the proper word is dazed or concussed or even rattled !

Any reference about fighters accomplishments that were from so far back that they probably don't matter anymore.

ex. Penn being the first american IBJJF world champion 19 years ago...

I'm sure there are others

To be fair, that’s partially his job to hype up the fight. He has to say something.

" world class striking/BJJ/ground game " when they're just okay in that area.

" legit one punch knockout power " when they really haven't shown it, or after they get like 1 KO/TKO, especially love it when he says it for WMMA fighters.

switching who his GOAT is every time you see/hear him but will never mention GSP and if he does talk about GSP he'll say shit like " arguably the greatest WW of all time " , and his hyperbole in general can be annoying, and can show obvious bias in certain fights.

all that said, i'd miss him if he was gone, events feel bigger with him in the booth and it's even better when DC is there with him and they get silly.

Last edited:
Joe certainly talks some pish, but your example is allsorts of shite.
And if anyone of us were recorded talking for several hrs per week, we'd probably all have hot takes we can never live down, so I give Joe the pass.
Lord knows I'd need that pass way more, I know lots but would go full Goldie, guaranteed lol

"That guy may be a pariah or a target now... But he was once somebody's BAYBEE, maaann....."

"a buddy of mine...."

"BING!"

"______ is a MUTHURFUCKUR"

"that's preposterous"

Really ?! Why’s that ?! You sure bout that ?! I don’t knowwww mannn!

Back