News Rockhold will move up in weight to face Jan Blachowicz at UFC 239

Santos is nothing like Luke tho

Have you seen how Luke has looked standing in pretty much every fight since Ping? Embarrassing
Even if rockhold has zero power at 205 he should be able to win a decision......

Hopefully being 20lb heavier improves his chin and power.

Always good to see guys fight at a more natural weight.

That isn't an easy intro to the lhw division. Jan could light him up.

Re-post... Also I really wonder about people that post news like this so fast.
Funny.... i question people that waste their time pointing out "re-post". Specially when they themselves clearly mention that the news just broke making it obvious that the threads were posted almost simultaniously.

<GrassoBless>

good matchup between two good kickboxers. rockhold with two W's, maybe even just one, could honestly get a title shot. I think his chin should improve without the drastic weight cut

Funny.... i question people that waste their time pointing out "re-post"

<GrassoBless>
You sad that you were staring at the computer screen in your Mother's basement and still not quick enough to post it first?

This might be that one match up in the top10 where Luke's chin should be ok. Jan is about as pillow fisted as Jones.

You sad that you were staring at the computer screen in your Mother's basement and still not quick enough to post it first?
Interesting coming from a guy who is literally on sherdog doing the same thing.

And if thats the kind of though that crosses your mind, then it is you who have a problem.

He isn't going to do well at 205

He had advantages at 185
205 he loses them

Interesting coming from a guy who is literally on sherdog doing the same thing.

And if thats the kind of though that crosses your mind, then it is you who have a problem.
Nah I'm not trying to post shit from twitter, also... Has a problem*

Yeah I've legit got Jan by KO here
People underestimate him but he's really good, minus the dumb IQ blip against Santos

Hits hard and has solid boxing

If Rockhold gets him down - like he will - then it's bad times for Jan.

I like Jan but Rockhold is on different level at least on the ground.

Back