Rockhold should fully embrace the heel act

I feel he was just starting to do that before Bisping slept him.

Fewer things are more humbling than having to be one of the people forced to say, "I lost to Michael Bisping."
Mike ain't that bad watch this

I'd hug him right now.

No homo.

Ok, maybe a little bit.

I was going to respond with "only a little bit?" followed by a Brendan Schaub "I'm about to bust" meme...but I can't find one and am too lazy to make my own :(

It's funny, I was just watching the press conference with Luke and Yoel, and even though Yoel was being very respectful, and Luke was also attempting to be very respectful to him, he still managed to come off as a douche.

It's funny, even someone like Bisping can sound like a decent dude when he wants to, but Luke just seems to have this personality where he just cant help but look like a dick, even when he's trying hard not to be. I think the Salt should fully embrace the douchy arrogant frat boy role.

I tend to think of a "heel" as someone who's playing the part of a bad guy. I don't think Luke is playing a role. I generally think he means everything he says. And often times he's right. But he's so prickly and blunt that he comes off as a jerk (which he probably is). Personally, I appreciate his honesty, even if I don't necessarily like his personality.

The difference between Luke and Bisping is charisma. A d-bag without charisma just comes off as a prick. But a d-bag with charisma can come across as likable on some level.

All you ugly people had to work to develop a personality and good social skills. People like me and Luke never had to work for silly things in life like that.

Back