• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Rockhold on Weidman's injury: "I don't know what it's like to have those little feminine shins"

First of all, Rockhold can even pronounce feminine. "Feminum"???

Second, Rockhold should maybe worry more about his feminine neck size, skull size, and chin fragility before he ever talks about the feminine characteristics of another man again.

As confirmation, "modeling" isn't exactly the most manly of professions <Lmaoo><45>

r614479_1296x864_3-2.jpg

Isn't he wearing this because he got a staph infenction on his shin?
Actually his feminine shin had its period.

Lukehold chin so flaw he will be the first to lose by leg kick KO.

collaspe like tower 7
HighlevelHatefulBushsqueaker-max-1mb.gif

I was kinda excited about his return but the dude is such a prick. Hope you tear an ACL cock sucker.

You'd think Luke would get a little humility with age and getting KO'd multiple times. But every time he emerges from the shadows months or years after getting KO'd he is somehow even more cocky in interviews, more full of himself, still fighting with hands at waist like he's untouchable, etc.

I would say he is delusional but I think it is more that he is a narcissist which means he truly believes he is something special. That is why he is full of excuses and acts like a dickhead.

I bet he would be a real joy to hang out with, lol. Him losing to Bisping was one of the best moments ever.

I would say he is delusional but I think it is more that he is a narcissist which means he truly believes he is something special. That is why he is full of excuses and acts like a dickhead.

I bet he would be a real joy to hang out with, lol. Him losing to Bisping was one of the best moments ever.
And always has his abs exposed/shirt off. How could you not be a narcissist being a model anyway? All you do is get your ego pumped up by other ass hats.

this guys been getting wrecked 3 out his last 4 fights , why is he still cocky (no junk/package jokes please).. i mean.. shit.. you got tooled by romero who is no longer in the UFC and the Count as well , win some fights and then talk shit dude ... there's no one id like to see get KTFO more than rock salt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back