Rockhold on Dragon Machida: Time to slay the Dragon!!

Rockhold's weakness- kicks to the dome

Lyoto specializes in that.

In short: I don't think that if Machida wins the fight, it will be via head kick. TRT-Vitor isn't the same as Machida.

I think this one is a toss up. I like the stylistic match up, should be a great fight. I just have no clue who takes it, so I'll just enjoy it when it happens. Fan of both too.

In short: I don't think that if Machida wins the fight, it will be via head kick. TRT-Vitor isn't the same as Machida.

But the same foot that KO'd Couture and Munoz will be in the cage with them.

War Cheetah!

HOME-PAGE-HEADER-A-1150x400-copy.jpg

I'm pretty sure getting caught once with a spinning heel kick by one of the nastiest strikers in UFC history is not considered having a weakness against kicks to the dome.

I'll call it weakness if it happens more than once. But I'd call that one a learning experience.

The only way Luke wins this is if he hits Machida with his dick. Luke stands too straight up and down prime Machida target, bookmark my ass Luke gonna get KTFO!

I'm pretty sure getting caught once with a spinning heel kick by one of the nastiest strikers in UFC history is not considered having a weakness against kicks to the dome.

I'll call it weakness if it happens more than once. But I'd call that one a learning experience.

Pretty much this, sums up better than I can.

I think this will resemble Machida vs. Mousasi, except Rockhold might not have the chin Mousasi did.

very much looking forward to this fight, presents stylistic issues for both guys.
that usually means the fight will be entertaining.

Pretty even fight

Back