Rockhold looking huge next to Brunson

giphy.gif

lost to the same guy twice. too bad those flips didn't help him.

while its not likely,

I could see luke catching jones doing some spinning shit, get the takedown

and put a Weidman beating on him on the ground.

one could hope.

Feed him to Johnny Walker
LOL

I think Johnny Walker will KO/TKO him in fantastic fashion. Luke Rockhold is oblivious to spinning shit and tricky strikes. Luke Rockhold needs to go back to AKA, and make grappling his bread and butter.

He is not a lethal striker on the levels of Anderson Silva. He needs to grapple guys to make his striking more efficient or he will always be one tricky technique away from a devastating KO.

while its not likely,

one could hope.
Jon Jones has great timing, speed and reflexes. Chris Weidman was just looking for a way out of the fight. USADA's ban on IVs ruined Chris Weidman's career.

Would love to see Luke beat Jones and retire. Nothing left to prove at that point and he’s getting too old/has to be losing focus and motivation at some point..

Too much Ralph Lauren money to be focused IMo

The RL money are not close to his fight purse.

while its not likely,

one could hope.

LhkYgwL.gif

Jones covers his ass after spins.

LhkYgwL.gif

Jones covers his ass after spins.
Damn that was some next level tdd. That rampage fight was a flawless performance.

I think I need to go rewatch it.

Well, yeah, that's why Luke is moving to LHW. The guy has always been huge, but now he's letting himself eat more.

More of the bizarre UFC height stat weirdness.

Brunson is listed as 6'1" and luke as 6'3"

Rockhold looks a half head taller than him.

I don't think the UFC measures height, that's why shit is all wrong. At least on the lower circuits they don't. They ask, what is your height and what weight do you fight at and that becomes your listed height. They don't actually do the measurements. If the UFC does, I've never heard of it.

Jon Jones has great timing, speed and reflexes. Chris Weidman was just looking for a way out of the fight. USADA's ban on IVs ruined Chris Weidman's career.
disagree, fight was close until the mistake.

I doubt he wanted his face rearranged.

Back