Robert will dismantle Izzy don't fall for the hype

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Izzy is another UFC hype job that is coming to a crashing end today. Robert is going to obliterate him......JUst based on seeing what Kelvin did to him, Reaper got the win. I think once he gets a hold of Adesanya, its gonna hit the mat hard with some serious gnp. Round 2 TKO for Rob

I don't think Rob will wrestle him to the mat, but i do think Rob will T(KO) him. Maybe the 3rd or 4th.

Whittaker is going to sleep in the 3rd.

Write it down.

I have Whitaker as a slight favorite but it's so stupid to call Adesanya a hype job. Dude has legit skills and that's not gonna change even if he loses to Whitaker who is a beast in his own right.

Adesanya is good. What have you guys saying he is all hype been watching? That fight with Gastelum was insane and he has dismantled some other good fighters. Not saying he will win, but jeeeeesus, what you haters basing your nonsense on?

EDIT: This is a great fight. We are lucky to have an event like this. UFC delivering the goods here.

Last edited:
Robert is too reliant on his chin and is giving up his biggest advantage in this fight: SPEED.

Along with endurance it’s the reason he went up to MW... pair that with the fact that he’s not a good offensive grappler, not a good formula against Adesanya.

Bobby will get slept after accumulative damage and Adesanya will face off with the Eraser.

Think he has to bring the pressure. He can't stand at range with Israel, he'll get picked apart and sniped all night... Going with Bobby Knuckles, but curious to see how the layoff plays into the fight.

Whatever happens, it's gonna be a great fight. aaaand I got Bobby winning TKO in the 3rd. Can't wait.

Sigh. I like both fighters, polar opposites. Hopefully it's a good fight regardless .

Both of them slaughter Costa though . Guy gassed in a 3 round fight despite yoel mimicking a brick wall for extended periods. Footwork will will be Costa's undoing imo.

But really? A hype job? 17-0 mma record 13 finishes. . 6- 0 ufc record. 4 finishes. 6 pro boxing bouts. 5 wins. .. Kickboxing 75 wins. 6 losses. If he is your definition of a hype job I'd love to see what your definition of a prospect is.

The guy has competed in combat sports for a combined record of. 103 wins to 6 losses....

103.. 43 by ko/too
6... 1 loss by ko.. hype? ... im stunned.

Plus as a Whittaker fan you should be hyping Izzy up, it's going to bug me if Whittaker wins and I have to hear this drivel of well adesanya was a can.. nothing but a hype job.. blah blah Romero blah blah Costa

I'm on a hype train and I think Israel will get it done tonight beating Whittaker with ease.

Some of you are crazy. This is a damn good fight. I don't think anybody is getting dismantled.

Israel proved he's not hype when he beat Gastelum.

Old Silva is a solid win too because Silva is still an awesome striker. He's obviously lost a few steps, but when you consider that he was light years ahead of everyone else in his prime, a win over him still means something.

I gotta go with Whittaker because he went the distance with that Cuban monster. Yes, he got hurt and dropped, but he got up and went the distance. How many other guys can say the same? Usually if Romero gets you hurt, the fight is over.

What's the point of these threads....? We'll know later today what the result is.

What's the point of these threads....? We'll know later today what the result is.
It's safe bullshit

If TS was right he'll up the thread being like "i told you!"
If TS was wrong he will just let the thread disappear
sherdog-logo-white.png

<seedat>

Some of you are crazy. This is a damn good fight. I don't think anybody is getting dismantled.

Israel proved he's not hype when he beat Gastelum.

Old Silva is a solid win too because Silva is still an awesome striker. He's obviously lost a few steps, but when you consider that he was light years ahead of everyone else in his prime, a win over him still means something.

I gotta go with Whittaker because he went the distance with that Cuban monster. Yes, he got hurt and dropped, but he got up and went the distance. How many other guys can say the same? Usually if Romero gets you hurt, the fight is over.

Problem is Whittaker been through too many wars and I think Israel picks him apart with ease tonight.

Problem is Whittaker been through too many wars and I think Israel picks him apart with ease tonight.

You might be right, but you might be wrong too. Most people don't war with Romero. They get slept hard. That's what leads me to believe Whittaker is just a tad tougher and has more heart than Israel.

I think this is going to be a great fight no matter who wins. I really don't have a dog in this fight, and when I'm unbiased, I'm usually right.

Sigh. I like both fighters, polar opposites. Hopefully it's a good fight regardless .

Both of them slaughter Costa though . Guy gassed in a 3 round fight despite yoel mimicking a brick wall for extended periods. Footwork will will be Costa's undoing imo.

But really? A hype job? 17-0 mma record 13 finishes. . 6- 0 ufc record. 4 finishes. 6 pro boxing bouts. 5 wins. .. Kickboxing 75 wins. 6 losses. If he is your definition of a hype job I'd love to see what your definition of a prospect is.

The guy has competed in combat sports for a combined record of. 103 wins to 6 losses....

103.. 43 by ko/too
6... 1 loss by ko.. hype? ... im stunned.

Plus as a Whittaker fan you should be hyping Izzy up, it's going to bug me if Whittaker wins and I have to hear this drivel of well adesanya was a can.. nothing but a hype job.. blah blah Romero blah blah Costa
You're stunned because you are trying to use logic in a place that filled with numb nutz proclaimers....remember that this a sherdog chat and you will be less stunned.....this crowd is sometimes immune to logic and reason.

I don’t get it.
I see a good, tough fight yet clear Whittaker Win on the cards or late stoppage.

That said Okamoto/ESPN and MMAFighting pick Izzy.

All I know is to pick opposite of whoever dan hardy usually chooses.

Why do people talk on Gastelum like he is just some shit fighter? He was legit until Izzy beat him.

Back