Robert Whittaker would light up Ryan Bader at this point in their careers.

I love how salty the Whittaker fans still are. Let's see if he can stay healthy enough to not get that belt stripped before hyping him as a LHW champ. <Lmaoo>

Don't know who pissed you off but I agree. Lol Bobby would piece Bader up.

See what I did there @suhdude? you little frickin mole rat

No but for real. Romero and Jacare couldn't keep Whittaker down.. Either would Bader.
Go ahead and spam over hand rights and looping left hooks at The Reaper all you want.. he'll serve you a 4 piece with a head kick on the side. If Bader met Bobby Knuckz at LHW he would get beat up

71F127B5-C23B-47AC-9208-0B73221A8FC4.gif

Hmm idk, there would be a huge size difference however Whittaker is clearly the most skilled of the two.

See what I did there @suhdude? you little frickin mole rat

No but for real. Romero and Jacare couldn't keep Whittaker down.. Either would Bader.
Go ahead and spam over hand rights and looping left hooks at The Reaper all you want.. he'll serve you a 4 piece with a head kick on the side. If Bader met Bobby Knuckz at LHW he would get beat up

71F127B5-C23B-47AC-9208-0B73221A8FC4.gif

Based molests Whittaker. Romero has shit takedowns compared to bader.

I love how salty the Whittaker fans still are. Let's see if he can stay healthy enough to not get that belt stripped before hyping him as a LHW champ. <Lmaoo>
Come on now bra, we know who the salty fans are

Screen-Shot-2018-06-10-at-1.34.35-AM.png

In saying that if Bobby can actually make it to a fight Bader is much much bigger.

Are people using Yoel as some measuring stick, forgetting that his out of the cage wrestling credentials completely dwarf how he's transitioned it into MMA wrestling?

Some of you guys are seriously gay for Robert Whitaker.

Bader has been busy beating up guys that outweigh Rob by about 60lbs. Bader would wrestle him down and beat the shit out of him. Asinine thread with asinine responses.
nope. Whittaker will light him up.

I think Whittaker easily beats Bader.

MW is the perfect division where you need size, speed, and skill. Pretty much every elite MW would immediately be an elite LHW if they move up, IMO.

Lol the guy who got chased out of WW, had to move to a weaker MW division is going to beat a guy who is fighting at LHW, and HW.

Lol the guy who got chased out of WW, had to move to a weaker MW division is going to beat a guy who is fighting at LHW, and HW.
Wow this is an incredibly dumb post even by the lowest of Sherdog standards. Sure WW has improved recently but the MW division's top 10 is as strong as any other division maybe barring LW. Go back 5 years ago when Whittaker lost to Wonderboy it wasn't even close which was the better division. Beating Yoel Romero at MW is a more impressive feat then beating anyone currently ranked at WW. I genuinely don't know who is dumber you or the poor sap you liked this post @Gmork

Wow this is an incredibly dumb post even by the lowest of Sherdog standards. Sure WW has improved recently but the MW division's top 10 is as strong as any other division maybe barring LW. Go back 5 years ago when Whittaker lost to Wonderboy it wasn't even close which was the better division. Beating Yoel Romero at MW is a more impressive feat then beating anyone currently ranked at WW. I genuinely don't know who is dumber you or the poor sap you liked this post @Gmork
Lol my post is dumb when we are in a thread here people are thinking whittaker could beat Bader.

Whittaker has the tdd, is faster and is a better striker technically. Id say he wins but mmas always random af.

Lol my post is dumb when we are in a thread here people are thinking whittaker could beat Bader.
It is incredibly dumb acting like WW particularly 5 years ago was even remotely comparable with the MW ranks. MW was far more stacked . To suggest he ran to a weaker division is without question one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen on this site. I'm not guaranteeing the Reaper could beat Bader but to suggest he wouldn't even be a live dog in any hypothetical match up only further serves as evidence that you're a dolt.

Bader is a mediocre fighter who should've lost to Davis twice and is now beating up one-dimensional bums in Cannator

He's not a top 10 UFC HW or a top 5 UFC LHW

Of course Whittaker would wreck Bader... you don't actually believe anyone thinks otherwise right? lol they just trolling in that case.

Back