• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Robert Whittaker Coldly Looking Around The Arena Without Moving For 5 Minutes

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Inactive Whittaker vs the rising star Adesanya who's never lost an MMA bout.
Being undefeated doesn't matter if you've never fought the best. He's got a lot to prove in this fight and if he wins, he's still got a lot to prove by fighting the best in the division.

Whittaker at least has 2 wins over Romero, and a stoppage vs Jacare. I'm not a huge fan of Whittaker, but he's proven himself much more than Adesanya has.

Adesanya's best wins are Silva and Gastelum, and he didn't look good in either of those fights. I can't understand why everyone is riding his dick so hard right now.

Is it me, or do you have alot of annoying or trollish opinions?
who are you, and why do you know more about me than i do you??

i have 184 posts on this forum, and barely come on here. if you don't like my 1-2 posts every few weeks, put me on ignore or something.

Last edited:
who are you, and why do you know more about me than i do you??

i have 184 posts on this forum, and barely come on here. if you don't like my 1-2 posts every few weeks, put me on ignore or something.
Oh it doesn't bother me. Just a strange feeling I've seen you make edgelord posts.

If rob is not rusty or lost a step from the Romero fights as and long layoff, I think he takes it with a ko. He hasn't been active and u never know how he will be after a long layoff. Hopefully he's back to 100% and not fighting at less because of ufc pressure or money needs.

Being undefeated doesn't matter if you've never fought the best. He's got a lot to prove in this fight and if he wins, he's still got a lot to prove by fighting the best in the division.

Whittaker at least has 2 wins over Romero, and a stoppage vs Jacare. I'm not a huge fan of Whittaker, but he's proven himself much more than Adesanya has.

Adesanya's best wins are Silva and Gastelum, and he didn't look good in either of those fights. I can't understand why everyone is riding his dick so hard right now.
They gay just like him

This aged like a fat old suburban woman

Lol look at him acting like hes all in deep thought. Bet all he was thinking about was throwing some shrimp on the barby

Back