News Robert Whittaker’s manager arrested for allegedly defrauding another client out of $1.15 million

<rawsun>

Conor Stans #EXPOSED

<36>

the lolwut was at your entire post, persona and premise

of course I have you on ignore. You are a shitty poster. As shown in this very thread where you first fighter bash, then accuse me of being a ‘stan’ but yet you obsessively vie for my attention, go to the bizarre and extreme effort of digging up old and unrelated posts (like a stalker, like a Stan lol) in an effort to show that I am what... A CONOR FAN?

that should be already obvious to every member that frequents this forum lolololol

<Dany07>

now back under your bridge lol and don’t @ me again. You ain’t on my level & I feel bad pwning you.

have a nice day

:kiss:

Last edited:
<36>

of course I have you on ignore. You are a shitty poster. As shown in this very thread where you first fighter bash, then accuse me of being a ‘stan’ but yet you obsessively vie for my attention, go to the bizarre and extreme effort of digging up old and unrelated posts (like a stalker, like a Stan lol) in an effort to show that I am what... A CONOR FAN?

that should be already obvious to every member that frequents this forum lolololol

<Dany07>

now back under your bridge lol and don’t @ me again. You ain’t on my level & I feel back pwning you.

have a nice day

GrotesquePowerlessElk-max-1mb.gif

for a second i thought robert did it

Robert is the nicest dude ever, anyone defrauding him should get the death penalty.
Anyone defrauding honest people should get the death penalty.
The world has gone corrupt and we need drastic measures. No little fines, no disputing in court for decades. No more bs.

Rob should be doing fine financially considering how inactive he is. But he should definitely switch managers.

He hands out turkeys every thanksgiving tho.

I don't get this... if he's capable of defrauding another client what makes you believe he'd never do that to you. smh
He could either be into that scheme, or
Still be under the ilusion that guy is his true friend. For whatever reasons.

Or even much more, but for now its worthless speculation.
I think and hope Whittaker is a good guy and this gets sorted.

<36>

<Dany07>

now back under your bridge lol and don’t @ me again. You ain’t on my level & I feel back pwning you.

have a nice day

{<jordan}<bball2><{MingNope}>

All fight sports managers are scumbags. Its been like that since the beginning of time.

Back