Robert still salty about Adesanya loss

hey still a top bloke and i guess his dreams came true in the end thats what matters

he's been salty asf before wishing Jan to beat him and saying he doesn't like Izzy, very sneaky but salt is real. also otherwise he wouldn't express like that lmao
Name a source for any of that. He has beaten 2 top 5 MWs since losing his belt to Izzy, he agreed to fight Costa, is now scheduled to fight Gastelum, and was quoted as saying Adesanya deserves the chance to fight for the lHW belt and he's happy to wait for him.

Literally, the opposite of everything you're saying.

That's the mindset of someone who knows he'll never have a chance against izzy in a fight. He's not even interested in having a rematch with the guy who took his belt and embarrased him

Whittaker is one of the nicest guys in all of MMA.

He didn’t go chasing wonderboy because wonderboy would’ve still tooled him if he wanted to go for a rematch. Robert is still very upset Adesanya destroyed him, he can try to deny it all he wants but he got ktfo twice by him in one fight. Living rent free in his head.

whittakers never salty about anything, hes just having fun n joking around.

like when he was saying that he hopes till breaks his leg n shit.

Exactly. Rob is a great guy.

"I don't care who beats him I just want to see him get beaten"

I guess his dreams came true lmao {<jordan}

Why is the camera on Brett while Robert is talking. 1) makes no sense, 2) I hate looking at Brett's punchable face.

Izzy seems hell bent on not giving Rob the rematch. Even if Rob goes through a murderers row to earn it (Till, Cannonier, Gastelum) it looks like Rob will never get that shot unless the UFC puts their foot down and man up to Izzy. Either that or someone else will have to take the crown.

I mentioned it in a different thread, but it's not on Whittaker. Israel just wants names, unfortunately for Whittaker, Israel's "been there, done that" a bit with him. That's why Till was mentioned ahead of Vettori because it's a different name. If there's no new name that can be pulled out of the hat, yeah I'm sure he'll do the rematch. Man got bills to pay too.

On the other hand, with Jan, he's very much like Whittaker. He wants to run that fight back to even the ledger. Whether he gets the chance to, like Whittaker is finding out now, is a very very different thing.

"I don't care who beats him I just want to see him get beaten"

I guess his dreams came true lmao {<jordan}

it reminds me of me at school when a guy hit me, I got so angry and planned revenge for 5 months and in the end broke his leg with a piece of steel.

If someone beat me like Izzy beat Bobby, fuck yes, I’d like to see them lose. Who wouldn’t? He’s just being honest.

This . I think people are underestimating how insulting it is that Adesanya isn't even calling out Rob and or beefing with him for a fight build up . He's just completely ignoring him as an opponent acting like he doesn't exist . As a Rob fan yes I know Izzy destroyed him in the first fight but holy fuck if he beats Gastelum and Izzy still doesn't call him out the UFC needs to put it's foot down . Thankfully Izzy lossed to Jan so I think we will see the rematch fairly soon as I'm confident Rob can get passed Gastelum

Izzy hasn't fought Till or Can. He's knocked out Bobby.

What does a champ have to gain by calling out someone he already ko'd??

It's up to Bobby K. to fight his way back to Izzy and earn the rematch.

Do people fucking think beyond their blind hate on here?

There's your whole post right there because that's exactly what Bobby K. is doing . Cannonier and Till already scalped and Gastelums next

Izzy hasn't fought Till or Can. He's knocked out Bobby.

What does a champ have to gain by calling out someone he already ko'd??

Do people fucking think beyond their blind hate on here?
He beats Gastelum this weekend he's unequivocally earned his rematch. Whether he'll get it is another thing entirely. Wouldn't shock me in the slightest if Vettori got it and Whittaker instead had to face Costa.

There's your whole post right there because that's exactly what Bobby K. is doing . Cannonier and Till already scalped and Gastelums next

Key word being "doing." If he takes care of Gassy he should def get the next shot.

Gassy is such a tough bird but I want to see Izzy fight Gassy and Bobby both again.

He beats Gastelum this weekend he's unequivocally earned his rematch. Whether he'll get it is another thing entirely. Wouldn't shock me in the slightest if Vettori got it and Whittaker instead had to face Costa.

Good call.

I'd love to see Vettori vs Costa and Bobby K. vs Izzy if he gets past Gassy.

But yeah...with the UFC, Izzy could be fighting Francis next.

Can you blame him? That was such an annihilation, actually Rob gets my respect for being honest.

Nothing wrong about feeling bitter and mad after you lost a world title, as long as he doesnt let this consume him he should be good

Back