Reaction score
#NoHomo

Top 5 on the list was:
1. Robert Pattinson
2. Henry Cavill
3. Bradley Cooper
4. Brad Pitt
5. George Clooney

What do you think of this list sherbros?

https://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainmen...-the-most-handsome-man-in-the-world-1.4801456
pattinson-batman-movie.jpg

Last edited:
I’m better looking than all those cans.

Most of those guys are fucking old, guess women don’t care about age as much as guys do. Or maybe these polls heavily represent old women that even care about voting.

Cavill is the top of that list right now. Prime Pitt beats them all though.

Most of those guys are fucking old, guess women don’t care about age as much as guys do. Or maybe these polls heavily represent old women that even care about voting.
Not a poll tho.

"To get the ratio, measurements of the face are taken and calculated. Schmid said that on a perfect face the length of an ear is equal to the length the nose, and the width of an eye is equal to the distance between the eyes"

i mean, i wouldn’t kick him out of my bed

Ts,

tenor.gif

P.s. you dint say "no homo".

there are way better random dudes out there, they are just famous.

some of my friends are male models and would make robert pattison look ugly if they stood next to each other

i mean look at the list. all 5 are just well known actors. its dumb.

Not a poll tho.

"To get the ratio, measurements of the face are taken and calculated. Schmid said that on a perfect face the length of an ear is equal to the length the nose, and the width of an eye is equal to the distance between the eyes"

Sounds like daily mail rubbish.

bradley cooper doesn't belong there he is a funny looking critter.

cavill will turn a gay man straight and a straight man gay.
henry-cavill-435-20.jpg

there are way better random dudes out there, they are just famous.

some of my friends are male models and would make robert pattison look ugly if they stood next to each other
damn 6'4" and hangs out with gorgeous male models...impressive. you bench 275 bro?

Don’t laugh but girls think he’s hot.

I think this is why people say girls are idiots. Give a guy money and some fame and girls think he’s good looking.
he actually had some groupies when he came to our hooters in long beach he loves hanging out at hooters. he is large in person and comes in with a huge entourage.

wee man I respect more because he rolled in with one other dude zero security

Back