''Robert Drysdale is following you on twitter''

Wicked Badman

White Belt
Reaction score
This is the newest message in my inbox. It's really strange because I haven't been on twitter or gotten an update from them in a really long time, I made the thing a long time ago and never kept up with it, didn't really follow anyone but Joe Rogan and a few other guys.. But Drysdale wasn't one of them, so you can imagine my surprise..

Is he following any of you guys? I thought this would be a pretty cool first post anyway lol

Robert Drysdale followed me into Mordor, it was a pretty epic adventure.

I made a twitter and followed Barral because of some contest he was having. Funny thing is I couldn't figure out how to do what was required on twitter to enter the contest (I think I had to repost a certain message). A little while later "Gabrielle Garcia is following you on twitter"

Follow a few BJJ people/magazines.etc on Twitter and he'll follow you. I'd love to say it's a big deal but he follows me on there too and we've never exchanged words.

I logged into my myspace a while back and had a (spam) message from him in my inbox inviting me to his gym and introducing himself to me. I emailed him back and laughed saying that an ADCC champ doesnt need to introduce himself to somebody that trains bjj and it would be a pleasure to train with him if i was ever in the area. I didnt log into myspace for like 6 months after that. Turns out he actually sent a somewhat lengthly (non spam) reply inviting me out to the gym. Weve never met but he seems pretty cool. I think he really cares about building his gym and making ppl feel welcome.

I logged into my myspace a while back and had a (spam) message from him in my inbox inviting me to his gym and introducing himself to me. I emailed him back and laughed saying that an ADCC champ doesnt need to introduce himself to somebody that trains bjj and it would be a pleasure to train with him if i was ever in the area. I didnt log into myspace for like 6 months after that. Turns out he actually sent a somewhat lengthly (non spam) reply inviting me out to the gym. Weve never met but he seems pretty cool. I think he really cares about building his gym and making ppl feel welcome.

You hit the nail on the head, that's the way he is. He's there for his team and travels to tournaments to support his guys. He does not allow politics in his gym and welcomes anyone, from any camp, that would like to train.

Hes following me as well, I did a double take when he added me.

There are some third party twitter apps and software you can setup to automatically make twitter follow people who follow you. It's for social network marketing purposes.

Robert Drysdale followed me into Mordor, it was a pretty epic adventure.

one%20does%20not%20simply%20rock%20into%20Mordor.gif

I made a twitter and followed Barral because of some contest he was having. Funny thing is I couldn't figure out how to do what was required on twitter to enter the contest (I think I had to repost a certain message). A little while later "Gabrielle Garcia is following you on twitter"

you better be careful or it might go a little bit like this

Back