• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Robert De Niro snaps at his wife for spending all his money

Almost all doctors and scientists support vaccinations.
You don't.
Hmmm, I wonder who I'm going to pay attention to, a guy who calls himself 'Falconkick' on an internet message board or a doctor.......
Of course they support them every vaccination is money....Health industry is a business ....read a book you fucking idiot and go let them shoot you up with all there rotten chemicals see how you feel.....the fact you think the idea of it makes sense is hilarious. grow a brain bud

Of course they support them every vaccination is money....Health industry is a business ....read a book you fucking idiot and go let them shoot you up with all there rotten chemicals see how you feel.....the fact you think the idea of it makes sense is hilarious. grow a brain bud

Vaccinations are the reason why you dont die of polio anymore

Bobby D started calling it in way back in the late 90s and Teh Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle in 2000 set a very bad precedent and marked the beginning of a very steady downward spiral in this once great actors career. With few exceptions pretty much all his movies since then have been absolute gash or plain mediocre.
I was gonna say it started with Meet The Parents but I forgot about Rocky and Bullwinkle which was before. Whoever told him he was great at comedy should be choked. He was funny in meet the parents becuase he was one of the most widely praised dramatic actors of all time in a dedicated comedy. It was a one time gimmick, not a fucking career move.

Vaccinations are the reason why you dont die of polio anymore
Some Vaccines are good. But if you look at over the years. the numbers of vaccine given at birth rising...and the rising numbers of neurological diseases will let you know big mistakes are being made.....and polio really? Though it can spread easily. Just don't grow up in countries where people shit in the same water they drink and you wont get polio

You seem very angry about this issue.
'Read a book' you say. You don't really mean that tho do you?
What you actually mean is 'read some bullshit conspiracy that I once read online'. That's what you actually mean.
Grow the fuck up.

he needs Billy Crystal to calm him down

oh hey Robert you fuck, how about you make another video about wanting to punch somebody because all the years acting like a badass in movies made you believe you were that in real life, but you are not

Not as bad as a reality TV host that got into the white house by sneaking in on the strength of a basket full of deplorable's that believe he is presidential. Mass delusions of idiotic hordes.

You seem very angry about this issue.
'Read a book' you say. You don't really mean that tho do you?
What you actually mean is 'read some bullshit conspiracy that I once read online'. That's what you actually mean.
Grow the fuck up.
I am angry about the issue. My friends son got royally fucked because of his doctor recommended Vaccination and now the kid is half brain dead., it is horseshit. MD said no come in for these shots. And can the MD be held responsible for fucking this kid over?...not in the name of medicine of course not the fucker walks scott free yet he should be beat into a coma

Not as bad as a reality TV host that got into the white house by sneaking in on the strength of a basket full of deplorable's that believe he is presidential. Mass delusions of idiotic hordes.

Democracy

Some Vaccines are good. But if you look at over the years. the numbers of vaccine given at birth rising...and the rising numbers of neurological diseases will let you know big mistakes are being made.....and polio really? Though it can spread easily. Just don't grow up in countries where people shit in the same water they drink and you wont get polio
There is no proof that vaccines cause neurological diseases

There is no proof that vaccines cause neurological diseases
SIR, YES SIR, the flu shot alone. look how much mercury it puts into your body with 1 shot....its 25 thousand times the legal limit aloud in drinking water.....than look at what mercury does to your brain....

I was gonna say it started with Meet The Parents but I forgot about Rocky and Bullwinkle which was before. Whoever told him he was great at comedy should be choked. He was funny in meet the parents becuase he was one of the most widely praised dramatic actors of all time in a dedicated comedy. It was a one time gimmick, not a fucking career move.

Definitely. For whatever reason (financial or otherwise) Bob got way too carried away with the whole comedy thing. I mean it's not like he totally sucks at comedy, he was mildly amusing in the focker movies and had a few moments sending up his gangster roles in Analyze This/That but these type of parts should have been the rare exception rather than the norm. For me he was actually funniest in movies which weren't even comedies as such, King Of Comedy, Midnight Run and even Jackie Brown come to mind.

So why do populations who don't get vaccinations have similar instances of neurological disorders. The rising numbers are from the decreasing childhood death rates. Children that get vaccines survive to adulthood while before vaccines they would have died in childhood. They will have children that don't have immunity.

As for polio, you would have to avoid any contact with water in streams, rivers, lakes or oceans.

SIR, YES SIR, the flu shot alone. look how much mercury it puts into your body with 1 shot....its 25 thousand times the legal limit aloud in drinking water.....than look at what mercury does to your brain....

There is absolutely no mercury in a flu shot.

So why do populations who don't get vaccinations have similar instances of neurological disorders. The rising numbers are from the decreasing childhood death rates. Children that get vaccines survive to adulthood while before vaccines they would have died in childhood. They will have children that don't have immunity.

As for polio, you would have to avoid any contact with water in streams, rivers, lakes or oceans.

That is apparently how Polio is contracted so I don't know what to tell ya boss, clearly sais drink/consume not come into contact with... I said before the effects these vaccinations can have are real and I know someone whose child experienced that like I said earlier. I never got vaccinated and am 26...who knows. I opted for a flu shot in grade 6 on my own at school cause I was sick and thought it would be a good idea. It made me feel worse, but luckily it wasn't the reaction my friends 3 year old son had

deniro is spiraling in the last few yrs
gay dad
now an antivaxxer
and now this nonsense

Back