Robbie's chin RIP

That punch would have taken out anyone in the division.

It cracked when Nick Diaz KTFO'd him 10 years ago
Oh STFU. Like the Woodley shot, Diaz's shot landed clean. Doubt many people can withstand a clean shot on the chin like that. Picked Woodley to win via KO in the 1st, but that was a clean ass shot followed by heavy shots after.

perfect execution
on Woodley's part

credit to Wood

Robbie has always been very hittable. No instant rematch please.

Robbie should be allowed to inject whatever the fuck he wants to inject, he's the best champion ever. Fuck UFC and Dana cucking their company out with stringent drug testing. What a bunch of losers, with their idealistic views of clean sports. PRIDE let people just roid up with whatever they want, people could come in fighting high on fucking bath salts and cocaine if they wanted hence good fights.
This statement proves why your neighbours need to change their WiFi password.

Ridiculous punch, great job by woodley. Robbie looked weird though. Something was off.
From the moment he entered the ring I thought he looked 10 pounds lighter and expected it to end the way it did.

callen would tap you in 2 seconds.

also what a stupid fuckin argument.
oh, cause his was awesome, right

and callen is boring as fuck. using his name might give you a hint in something. imagine if someone had the name "brendan schaub", I wouldn't expect someone bright behind the keyboard

Condit ate multiple Woodley overhands like they were nothing.

he has went throught periods of being wobbled in his last few fights and people forget he was on the brink of being finished by McDonald - but Woodlatron got that "Fuck you" type explosiveness that Robbie used to have - he throws his punches like an Olympic sprinter, its like if you took Maurice Green and said I want you to start out the blocks and pump that fist into someones jaw

Condit ate multiple Woodley overhands like they were nothing.
They didn't land flush like the one that Robbie ate. And didn't ya boy Condit go out spinning like a figure skater from a leg kick from Woodley? Yeeeaaaaa, fuck up.

shame for robbie i was rooting for him, but i don't mind woodley winning. Iremeber watching both fighters in strikeforce and it was a bittersweet moment seeing Lawler stumbling after getting punched into oblivion.

I agree, styles makes fights and woodley was a perfect matchup for robbie who had Brain draining wars against hendricks, rory and condit and that ko is the result of those highly violent fights. The WW division is getting VERY INTERESTING... waiting for that wonderboy/woodley match

Back