• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Robbie Lawler Meets with BKFC President

I love Robbie Lawler but if he isn't in a special diet Mike Perry will hurt him.

Robbie losies via bobbing and weaving.

Lawler got the hands for bare knuckle fighting but he doesn't have the ability to take punishment like Perry does.

Bareknuckle boxing is more about who can endure pain and take a punch better. Perry was born for it lol

Eugh.

Lawler one of my all time favourites.

Hopefully, Osrarine Lawler is born if he does it.

This shows how bad the fighter pay in the UFC is when their former champs have to keep fighting well passed their expiration date.
What’s the basis of fact for this comment?

You never heard of “They made him an offer he couldn’t refuse”? You just assume he “has” to fight because he’s broke? The guy made millions in the UFC.

How about when the UFC releases somebody? Does that mean they have to retire, even if they still want to fight?

To assume he “has to keep fighting” because of his UFC pay is silly. Some ex-UFC fighters claim they are making more elsewhere. And the BKFC has definitely thrown some good money to some ex-UFC fighters. They are becoming champs, and the faces of the BKFC. Except PVZ who got paid $500K/fight for 2 fights. It didn’t work out like they expected, though. She lost both of her fights by decision.

I’m pretty sure more than just a few of these fighters still think they could be an elite fighter. And so they fought somewhere else.. Sometimes in multiple orgs, after leaving the UFC. Some of them just aren’t ready to hang up their gloves/fists.

The fact these people are winning belts in other orgs justifies their belief in themselves. They can still fight. And they’re still getting paid.

The U Fight Cheap crowd should try thinking for themselves, instead of just being a meme.

Did UFC fighters start competing in MA as kids, because they thought they could get rich in the UFC? I really doubt it. They did it because they wanted to. And some aren’t ready to stop yet.

1716567239692.gif

Brilliant matchmaking purely marketing-wise, and for a sport that lacks substance, marketing has gotta come first. How long can Feldman keep this up? As long as Mke Perry keeps winning, and I think that has been calculated to happen again. Poor Robbie...hope he's getting paid real well. I'll watch for sure.

Brilliant matchmaking purely marketing-wise, and for a sport that lacks substance, marketing has gotta come first. How long can Feldman keep this up? As long as Mke Perry keeps winning, and I think that has been calculated to happen again. Poor Robbie...hope he's getting paid real well. I'll watch for sure.
Its the realest sport with the most substance in the history of forever. Don't let big boxing trick you into thinking protecting a fighters hands is real boxing. Bareknuckle has been the choice of prize fighters since before the fall of troy.

Its the realest sport with the most substance in the history of forever. Don't let big boxing trick you into thinking protecting a fighters hands is real boxing. Bareknuckle has been the choice of prize fighters since before the fall of troy.
Yeah, maybe a poor choice of words on my part. I guess what I meant was, it's sort of a one-trick pony. Only speaking for myself, it lacked the art aspect - as in martial arts - until Mike Perry came along. Now I'm sort of getting it. Without Mike Perry I might not watch it anymore. Let's see. Robbie's great matchmaking.....many people will tune in, Mike will win, continuing to be that precious torch carrier for BKFC, which is what Feldman wants.

Last edited:
Back