Robbie Lawler moving down to Welterweight to fight Kosh

CutMeDanaWhite

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Thoughts? I was hoping he would go against another striker. Kampmann would be a good fight to see where he is at or maybe even Siyar. Hopefully he still has that lethal power.

I hope the weight cut isn't too much for him. I have a feeling him moving back down to 170 was the UFC's idea. If all goes well he could be a contender at 170, i wouldn't rule out him KO'ing Kos at all.

Really unfortunate for Lawler because I could see him being one and done in the UFC and this is a very favorable match-up for Koscheck

Good for him. I think its a bit ambitious to fight Kos as your first fight at 170 but more power to him.

My thoughts?

I better bring a pillow, after Lawler's recent performances I see him having nothing for Koscheck.

Robbie is a beast, if koscheck is a favorite for any strange reason i will make a VCash fortune, Robbie is better in every single aspect of the game and has more experience.

Robbie is a beast, if koscheck is a favorite for any strange reason i will make a VCash fortune, Robbie is better in every single aspect of the game and has more experience.

Dude, if that's the case then bet with real money if you're so sure about him winning.

I hope the weight cut isn't too much for him. I have a feeling him moving back down to 170 was the UFC's idea. If all goes well he could be a contender at 170, i wouldn't rule out him KO'ing Kos at all.

Only if he becomes "Ruthless" again.
His fight against Kos could easily end up being a re-run of his fight with Kennedy.

Lawler was never a big MW but that doesn't mean its a good idea for him to become a WW b/c he is losing. He might not do well at cutting and that could be the primary reason he stopped dropping the weight what 7 years ago...

Lawler has really no chance of beating Koscheck unless he had a complete change in preparation, strategy, and isn't depleted more than usual for a 25lbs weight cut.

You're wrong.

No Way!

gasp.jpg

Bad matchup for Lawler. Kos takes this unless he forgets about his wrestling skills.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back