Media Robbie Fox from barstool is pushing Dana about Khabib situation

Carbon copy of every Conor fan.

D_eAgZhX4AAN3_G.jpg

Dana doesn’t stick to a merit-based script. Everyone knows this. Do you need some reminders or examples? (Bisping v Hendo, Bisping v GSP, Conor v Alvarez, Israel v Jan, Couture v Sylvia, Lawler v Woodley....and thats just off the top of my head).

So why would anyone be surprised that he’s bending over backward to get Khabib back in the cage?

Holy shit that's like me on some performance diminishing drug if ya know what I mean. Word salad.

Dana doesn’t stick to a merit-based script. Everyone knows this. Do you need some reminders or examples? (Bisping v Hendo, Bisping v GSP, Conor v Alvarez, Israel v Jan, Couture v Sylvia, Lawler v Woodley....and thats just off the top of my head).

So why would anyone be surprised that he’s bending over backward to get Khabib back in the cage?

Why are you trying to make a serious point out of a funny video (cause that's really all it is)?

Quality outlets he goes on to avoid questions.

Why are you trying to make a serious point out of a funny video (cause that's really all it is)?

Because this video isn’t in a vacuum. People have been bitching about this topic for months.

But I hear ya. I’m taking people too seriously on here. I should leave for the weekend. Enjoy the fights sir.

Regardless of what you think SHOULD happen that clip just sums up how bush league the UFC is. Zero protocol for any scenario. Everything made up on a whim of how Dana is feeling at any point in time.

<{clintugh}>

the reason they won't give Conor McGregor the title is because they don't know if he'll stick around or not

got legal issues
got "i wanna be a boxer" issues
got other top contenders that will likely take him out

best bet let conor win 2 and give him shot

khabib said earn it and No Title will motivate conor more than a Title

Dana White was about to roid rage and choke the shit out of that kid.

Back