Rob saying "I just got caught" is laughable LOL

TRUE, and i was hating on adesanya, i mean who the fuck expects to outstrike adesanya in a pure kickboxing match with no wrestling, especially a fucking mma fighter, its the most stupid approach ever, he should have wrestled him a bit to get him out of pure kickboxing then it would be a fight.
Instead of saying "I just got caught" he should have said "I got a shit gameplan"

Clearly, you got me mixed up with Conor fanboys who are obsessed by a man they have never met since 2013.
then why did you reference him in a thread that had nothing to do with him? You must be one of the degens the letterkenny guy talks about

Not to sound too much like the ridiculous and meaningless 'winning til they lost' phrase but, am I crazy in thinking Rob looked like he was slightly winning almost all exchanges, but like 3-4 times got his super-clean and ultimately lost because each of those rocked or dropped him?
Yes.

Watch the fight again. Izzy was in control most of the fight and outside a few jabs he stepped out of range or rolled almost all of the punches. It was quite obvious that it was only a matter of time before Rob got caught. Everytime he came in with the looping right hand and Izzy stepped to the right Rob was completely open to the counter right hand. He almost got finished that way in the first as well. If Izzy hadn't caught him with the hook in the last exchange, he would have finished him with a pull counter or right hand after angling out.

then why did you reference him in a thread that had nothing to do with him? You must be one of the degens the letterkenny guy talks about

I must actually miss him fighting bud, since he is easily one of the most entertaining fighter ever.

Yes.

Watch the fight again. Izzy was in control most of the fight and outside a few jabs he stepped out of range or rolled almost all of the punches. It was quite obvious that it was only a matter of time before Rob got caught. Everytime he came in with the looping right hand and Izzy stepped to the right Rob was completely open to the counter right hand. He almost got finished that way in the first as well. If Izzy hadn't caught him with the hook in that exchange, he would have caught finished him with another shot.
Rolling punches is still getting punched. Being vulnerable is not getting punched. Basically you're saying Rob kept making the same mistakes and Israel capitalized appropriately, which isn't an exclusive option to Rob was making exchanges happen and coming out with more strikes (winning most exchanges) but getting dropped when it mattered most.

Meh, he probably hadn't even seen the fight yet. I'm sure him and his coaches will study the fight and realize the huge mistakes that they made

Who in the fuck thinks "getting caught" in mma means fluke.

First a thread asking if bisping "has really got an eye problem" , now this piece of shit thread.

Sherdog is becoming casual

Rolling punches is still getting punched. Being vulnerable is not getting punched. Basically you're saying Rob kept making the same mistakes and Israel capitalized appropriately, which isn't an exclusive option to Rob was making exchanges happen and coming out with more strikes (winning most exchanges) but getting dropped when it mattered most.
No

Let him say that.

Its not in his contract to fellate the guy who beat him.

Does "I just got caught" have to imply it was a fluke?
Yeah, I hate when people see this as an excuse. An excuse would be “I had staph infection” or something. Saying “I just got caught”, to me just means acknowledgment that you lost and that things could have gone your way but you got caught and the other guy won. Also a little bit of “I don’t know why I lost yet because it just happened and I haven’t watched the tape”.

What happened to this?

Last edited today at 8:07
{<jordan}
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/rob-is-a-savage-he-will-destroy-izzy-very-easy.4024209/
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/robert-will-dismantle-izzy-dont-fall-for-the-hype.4023999/
Forgot to edit the thread titles there bud, lol!!!
Playing yourself is like a full time job for you.
<{outtahere}>

Edit: LOL!!!

@gspfedkobe24 where you at? Where you at mother fucker?
@gspfedkobe24
<{yearp}><{yearp}>
What thread is the second and third post from?
He edited them.

It is what it is
part of the game
he was the better man on this night
I got caught
I'm not going anywhere
learning experience
come back stronger

TRUE, and i was hating on adesanya, i mean who the fuck expects to outstrike adesanya in a pure kickboxing match with no wrestling, especially a fucking mma fighter, its the most stupid approach ever, he should have wrestled him a bit to get him out of pure kickboxing then it would be a fight.

Not only that, he didn't fight him like a kickboxer, he fought him like a brawler. It's like he decided "I'm gonna KO him or get KO'd, I don't give a fuck."

He won the 1st round until the last second when he "got caught." That probably affected him in the 2nd round since he was practically knocked out.

He may have won/edged the first round until he got caught points-wise but to me it looked like he showed Izzy ALL his cards over and over again and since he didn't KO or even drop Izzy early in the first round it was only going to be minutes until Izzy had him figured out. On top of that Whittaker was going full bore with everything he did, and he would've without a doubt slowed down as the fight progressed.

I'm mad because that KD happened last second in RD1 because I was expecting juicy odds for an Izzy win inbetween rounds.

However, it clearly wasn’t a fluke "I got caught" situation to me. If it were a fluke it wouldn’t have happened in the first AND in the second. I mean, that’s how counter-strikers fight.. they only have to make you pay once.

What part of "I was second best tonight" don't you understand?

I didn't see anything post-fight interview-wise.

But if it applies, the key word is "just".

He was caught. But he wasn't "just" caught. He was repeatedly and reliably outclassed all fight long.

It also wasn't even remotely random. It was for technical reasons.

Back