RIZIN: Heisei's Last Yarennoka. NYE in the morning

This card is on PPV in Japan (in pack with Rizin 14). It's not gonna be a dark show as previously reported, so the chances to be shown live internationally are very high.

I’d say it will be. This came to my mind too. Or maybe just combined since 7pm et the first event starts and rizin 14 starts at 1am ET so really only 2 or 3 hour intermission anyways

That sounds about right to me.

Maybe they will show the morning show during the two intermissions of the primary event? Or maybe the highlights.

That would be a good time to show the best fights from the card. Quick finishes.

Jeez still nothing announced. Wtf gives

Also s/o to bobo Rodriguez whoever u are, thanks for using my code to sign up!

even without Floyd/Tenshin, this card is well worth the money.

even without Floyd/Tenshin, this card is well worth the money.
Finally the steam is available on fite tv. $19.99 is very reasonable and even cheap Imo.

Having the Floyd fight not televised doesn’t bother me one bit. Lol bro I watch mma not dumb boxing and this is the only non-mma fight on the card so FOOOK this fight. I got 13 other fights to watch plus the 7 early fights too.

I’ve seen people whining about the Floyd fight not being televised but reality is people gon whine no matter what. I think in general, most people are like me and truly don’t care that this fight isn’t being shown

Finally the steam is available on fite tv. $19.99 is very reasonable and even cheap Imo.

Having the Floyd fight not televised doesn’t bother me one bit. Lol bro I watch mma not dumb boxing and this is the only non-mma fight on the card so FOOOK this fight. I got 13 other fights to watch plus the 7 early fights too.

I’ve seen people whining about the Floyd fight not being televised but reality is people gon whine no matter what. I think in general, most people are like me and truly don’t care that this fight isn’t being shown
If the Floyd vs Tenshin exhibition got cancelled entirely I would not care. But it's pretty lame that North America is being denied viewing the main event that someone elsewhere in the world will be able to watch. Unless it pops up on Showtime on short notice or somewhere else, this is a bad idea.

So we're getting both cards on Fite except the May exhibition?

So we're getting both cards on Fite except the May exhibition?

No, just the main card

The best fight of the night for me is Ai vs Former idol and that won't be shown on FITE TV

I am gonna buy the Japanese PPV for 30 bucks and am never using FITE TV again. Japanese PPV for 30 bucks has all the fights (21 fights!) including Floyd

fuck FITE TV, They want 25 bucks for 14 fights whereass Japanese PPV is 30 bucks for 21 fights

No, just the main card

The best fight of the night for me is Ai vs Former idol and that won't be shown on FITE TV

I am gonna buy the Japanese PPV for 30 bucks and am never using FITE TV again. Japanese PPV for 30 bucks has all the fights (21 fights!) including Floyd

fuck FITE TV, They want 25 bucks for 14 fights whereass Japanese PPV is 30 bucks for 21 fights

Brother, can you post the link for the japanese ppv?
Thanks

We are less than 48 hours away from this event and still no international stream. This is number one bullshit!

yeah this is some bullshit there probably won't be an english stream

Back