• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2017 Bantamweight Tournament 2nd ROUND - December 29 - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they want a LHW for Cro Cop? Did he drop down to 205 or?

He felt like something hurt or landed clean on Albreksson and he just went at it. That is how you close a round out that you were losing.

Once Prochazka senses that finish it's game over. Both are such great talents, rare young Light Heavyweight prospects

Karl is a very impressive prospect in his own right. Good win by Jiri.

Usually I don't even make it to the first intermission without passing out. Does anyone know how long they usually are?

Should be intermission time and since @HELMER isn't here to back up @Oku with the Gravure pics I'll do it!

Anri-Sugihara-Japanese-gravure-idol-PQR06-wall-art-canvas-fabric-poster-print-frame-available-for-room.jpg_640x640.jpg

tumblr_n43d86cmuw1ra2cbjo1_500.jpg

s-l300.jpg

I think for the first time ever, I've been KO'd by a JMMA card at intermission (and an NYE card, no less—Jesus Christ).

Good night fellas.

Gravure time!

yx4JV4p.jpg

v02BXcA.jpg

VYqNvGd.jpg

hIrfzNG.jpg

idP11SB.jpg

1IRCCq1.jpg

1P1ZDA6.jpg

I would like to take this opportunity to give a heartfelt fuck you to that bald goof for stopping it at 9:59 in the name of Karl, Erson Yamamoto and my money.

Wow what an awful stoppage. Forget there was just a second left, he was shooting a double and that's when the ref intervenes??

I would like to take this opportunity to give a heartfelt fuck you to that bald goof for stopping it at 9:59 in the name of Karl, Erson Yamamoto and my money.

How much $ did you have on the Swede?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back