Rizin FF 45 NYE Horiguchi vs Shinryu

From the original unedited title thought it be some type of weird Russian style elimination match.

Last edited:
Was waiting for some news. It's October, the news should be fun over the next two months.

If I'm the only dude in the PBP on NYE I'm going to have a meltdown. Should be an interesting read when it happens, anyway.

So Horiguchi vs. Shinryu switches from being for the Bellator Flyweight belt to the RIZIN Flyweight belt?

archuleta vs kai will be good. horiguchi will win. hopefully they can pull some surprises for NYE. Give us that damn special PRIDE FC NYE feeling!

archuleta vs kai will be good. horiguchi will win. hopefully they can pull some surprises for NYE. Give us that damn special PRIDE FC NYE feeling!

IDK, Gucci will be a rightful favourite but Shinryu is no joke.

I'm really hoping violence wins the day and Kai doesn't just get wrestlefucked by Juan.

IDK, Gucci will be a rightful favourite but Shinryu is no joke.

I'm really hoping violence wins the day and Kai doesn't just get wrestlefucked by Juan.
ah right, i totally forgot that this shinryu match up was the one that didn't happen on that last bellator card cause the eye poke. yea that's going to be a banger for sure. i also hope kai can turn up, not too impressed with juan archuletta in rizin tbh. i thought kim soo chul decisioned him.

Achuleta is the type of fighter Kai hasn't fought in his career. I have no clue how he handles the man attacking from inside guard. Kai wants to, probably needs to keep it standing but that's gonna put his hands at risk again.

Shinryu vs horiguchi could be the biggest match (in terms of ability, not popularity) ever in Japanese MMA. Comparing to gomi vs kawajiri, or akiyama vs misaki, those 2 little guys are far more talented and versatile in my opinion.

Thanks Brother, hopefully you can go and enjoy the show…
it would be the dream, thats for sure. some good match ups added for the NYE event, hoping for some more good ones that come out of left field!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back