Rizin FF 43 June 24th

So, this is RIZIN’s Sapporo equivalent of a UFC event in Brazil. Could be worse

Sora Yamamoto, resident of Sapporo is supposed to be on the card but couldn't make it due to accumulated injuries that actually required a surgery last month.

Watch the entire event live on YouTube. Free streaming. Not sure about regional restrictions.
The fact I've seen it announced in English by official Rizin socials makes me think it'll be global or at the absolute least US friendly. If it's the latter I'll be VPNing even though I usually pay from Canada.

The fact I've seen it announced in English by official Rizin socials makes me think it'll be global or at the absolute least US friendly. If it's the latter I'll be VPNing even though I usually pay from Canada.

Sorry free streaming is a domestic deal. Fite offers nice promo price again at 20 bucks which I think is a steal.

Sorry free streaming is a domestic deal. Fite offers nice promo price again at 20 bucks which I think is a steal.
fite.tv at 20 bucks, plus a replay, plus sort of excited english commentary (actually can't stand them), plus supporting Rizin is the way to go! we need these other orgs to succeed to help the sport out.

Back