Rizin FF 2015 Night 1 Commentary

Fullmount Triangle

Don't Let Them Force Feed You.
@Brown
Reaction score
In anticipation for Rizin coming back in September, I wanted to watch the Rizin NYE Events again, but they're almost 4 hours long WITHOUT commercials, so I wanted to make content out of it. That lead me to recording a commentary with the co host of my podcast. If you're going to rewatch Rizin before the new event, it may as well be with some english commentary, making the occasional joke.

5:05 is when the event starts.

Disclaimer: I don't recall what was said, this was recorded a few weeks ago, so if it's dated, then that's why.

Did u guys even record this live?

Sounds like a cool idea. I'll check it out.

Then y did one of the commentator said "I actually don't remember when this fight ends, so it's gonna surprise me." On the tk vs James Thompson fight. Why?

because I've seen the event before, my co host hasn't. I know the results, just not the times when they happen. Or as you asking if we recorded it when it happened? In which case, no, i'm not a commentator, i'm a podcaster who watches mma cards and can make a joke here and there.

because I've seen the event before, my co host hasn't. I know the results, just not the times when they happen. Or as you asking if we recorded it when it happened? In which case, no, i'm not a commentator, i'm a podcaster who watches mma cards and can make a joke here and there.
Ok.

Back