Rizin Boss Sakakibara Will Be @ Bellator on Friday

kingcillo24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Cbdj2I1UYAAsMpt.jpg

"I went to the United States from today! Headed to the States! # Rizinff # Mmajp # MMA Uletau V Ameriku!"

Royce/Ken winner vs. Saku in Rizin?

Sakakibara tweeted that in Japanese and Russian, he doesn't usually tweet in Russian... I hope he's not working on Fedor vs. Kimbo..

Sakakibara tweeted that in Japanese and Russian, he doesn't usually tweet in Russian... I hope he's not working on Fedor vs. Kimbo..
I'm willing to bet he's just there to announce the April RIZIN evento. Since Fedor isn't on that card, I don't think there's going to be Fedor related news.

Mick Maynard, boss of Legacy FC, is kinda co-promoting this weekend with Bellator. Maybe Rizin is looking to establish a talent deal with that promotion.

I'm willing to bet he's just there to announce the April RIZIN evento. Since Fedor isn't on that card, I don't think there's going to be Fedor related news.

That's a long way to go just to announce something that you've already announced.

If he was going to announce something, he probably would've said, tune in for the big announcement or something like that. I think he's scouting and going to meet fighters.

The Mick Maynard news is interesting. Legacy would be a good promotion to develop a relationship with

He might have something to do with the special Bellator announcement. (?)

^I hope so. Hope he has an announcement tomorrow.

I hope they get a partnership with Legacy. Cody East would be a great next fight for Fedor.

I wouldn't be surprised. And I'd laugh if Kimbo ended up KO'ing Fedor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back