• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP RIZIN 47: Pettis vs. Horiguchi 2, Sun. 6/9 12AM ET/9PM PT (Sat.) ***Sherdog Discussion*** (RIZIN TV)

Realising now that I mainly took videos instead of photos but will try to resize what I have, on bad wifi atm.

There must be some kind of seating policy for foreigners or something because @MiroHa and I ended up sitting next to each other by coincidence. I would definitely recommend getting S seats if anyone is going, the view was actually better than some of the arena-level seats from what I could see

They also don't check you for anything so if you wanted to bring in a load of beers you probably could. The stadium bathrooms and snack stand aren't well-equipped for large crowds so you get big queues, so if you can bring your own beer or snacks I'd advise it

Be nice to have Japan be good again in MMA . Pride was greatness. An event where Sergio Pettis headlines.......not greatest of signs of the level they are.

Be nice to have Japan be good again in MMA . Pride was greatness. An event where Sergio Pettis headlines.......not greatest of signs of the level they are.
Even with Pride a lot of the big talent was foreign so idk, so long as they can put on a good show that's the main thing.

Not sure what Pride was like back in the day but it's definitely still entertaining

Totally agree and I think there never will be anything near Pride level greatness, nowadays its all about spreading good fights over many cards instead of having the super stacked exciting events and tournaments.

Back