Rizin 3 > UFC 207

Rizin 3: 4 HWs, Rin Nakai.

UFC 207: midgets,.. Ronda.

discuss..

No seriously, Cro Cop vs King is ten time more interesting than Nunes vs Ronda, (WMMA is weak, and the belt is a hot potato)
Also, Rizin has a lot of HW and UFC seems to hate HWs fights and focus on Midgets division when nobody really care.

Rin pic to make thread worthy..

Untitled.png

886a1e92c7c8212ce38091fa7cbd4dfa.jpg

Id honestly say its about even. Idc about tonda/nunes at all but i do care about cody/cruz. If velasquez fight was still on ufc would b hands down better but now i got them about the same. Rooting hard for cro cop and garbrandt.

that huge olympic wrestler fighting at rizing.. Aliakabari. Also interesting.

Rizin has everything it needs to be a premier organization. They took the UFC and they fixed the rules and the judging. They got the freak shows and fighters that could be a draw. If they can get elite talent they will be all good

without werdum and cain....rizin with mirko in a tournament, is a big event

I'll take HW over :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: weight below 170 fights all day long. If a grown ass man can't weigh more than 170 he's better suited to horse jockeying. 207 is not even worth it bandwidth I us to illegally stream the shit. The last time I actual paid for this shit was affliction banned. Hit me up ME if you need a good steam

Leave your gay fantasies for your blog.

Rin Nakai....not a fan of muscles but t damn she's lovely

I dunno. Cruz vs Cody, TJ vs Lineker, and return of Ronda. Sucks that Cain is off. But I'll be watching for sure.

At least Rin Nakai, after her UFC stint, finally understood she shouldn't be fighting at 135.
My bet is that she could go even lower (115), but better 125 than batamweight.

Did you see King Mo's last fight? Why in the world would anyone want to watch him vs ancient Cro Cop?

Not even close. UFC wins by landslide. Were you also pumped for Royce or kimbo

Rizin is a joke. Only Pride fanatics and Japanophiles would ever compare that joke of a league to the pinnacle of Mixed Martial Arts, the preeminent MMA league, UFC. Cro Cop vs King Mo is irrelevant.

Back