Rizin 13: Sep. 30th, 2 AM ET/11 PM PT - Live PBP Discussion Thread

Two of the most dynamic strikers in MMA right there, and both of them are finishers. It would be great.
Horiguchi is so fucking fast I believe he has a good chance against anyone @135 and under, and probably a lot of 145ers too. He's unreal.

RLXyxfB.jpg

wDxScZW.jpg

Fbu568J.jpg

cy7JzV3.jpg

YdzmWX8.jpg
Sourcerino?

Nice showing from jiri!

Have to say that his soccer kicks are pretty poor though

Good stoppage.

Another great night of Rizin fights with all of you! Fucking awesome card, can't wait for the next!

WE ARE RIZIN!

Amazing night of fites! Both Bellator and Rizin.

Hespekt to Bobu Sappu!

Too bad Crocop and Tenshin/kyoji fights ended too soon.

It was a pleasure!

Til the next one!

Three months until next card is a bummer.

We've been spoiled with three cards in succession lately. Would like more of that. There are big cards elsewhere, but nothing tops RIZIN for me.

Yeah, I know, but I was hoping for one more before the big one on NYE.

Another great night of Rizin fights with all of you! Fucking awesome card, can't wait for the next!

WE ARE RIZIN!

Word, I got in late, and it was mash-up line up wise, but its good to see such a healthy turnout, ~25k sold out Saitama is a solid indication of where JMMA is. Hopefully another RENA winning steak soon, eh?

Rizin is so bizarrely entertaining. Every show something always sticks out where I think this couldnt happen in any other mma show. Rizin was a better show than bellator and it wasnt even close.

Even though all three of my fighter friends lost tonight.... I loved that show. Rizin is hitting it's stride. If not for the damn typhoon it would have had some epic introing and post-fight speeches like always.

Back