• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rip the end of an era

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never saw that many messages in one thread.
This is randy couture legacy

jei said:
not to make shoops of it yet

@jei just wanted first rights to shoops. You bastards couldn’t let the man do his work, now look what we’ve lost.

Until the next ex UFC athlete embarrasses him/herself.. See you then

Water is wet. The sun sets in the west. Some fool(s) will ruin it for everyone.

Missed out on a lot of likes being apart of the original thread that got locked super early..

Why not just delete the bad pics ffs you don't need to lock the whole thread and ruin all the fun

I am proud to say I was in the first page of that wonderful thread.

giphy.gif

Really? Sherdog asserting morality?

Why can't we have a thread where we can shoop pictures of an elderly legend masturbating, his cum face was priceless.

Nazi Germany wasn't this bad.

It shouldn't have been allowed to be a thread in the first place.

It was a thread with the specific intention of dragging the reputation of an MMA legend through the mud.

Everyone is entitled to do whatever weird shit they want in the comfort of their own home. We should have respected his privacy and this forum SHOULD NOT have supported the celebration of the humiliation he is going through as a result of the breach of his privacy.

Shame on you all.

Screenshot_20181208-143604.png
Let's not argue about the morality of everything. F to pay respects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back