• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RIP Sherbro Gregolian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest in peace, I can't really say I had a lot of interarction with Sherbro Gregolian if at all, it sounds like he was a regular poster in sub forums I don't really visit, but it sounds like he was a great dude and great human being, life is so unfair, taken too early, deepest condolences to his family and friends, and above all, may you find eternal happiness above.

Well it looks like it’s confirmed. Someone got in contact with his employer and unfortunately this isn’t some twisted joke. Greg passed away.

This sucks so much. We can see across Sherdog, discord, fantasy football, gaming clans, probably more communities than that even, how much Greg was loved for how kind a person he was. Enjoy all the dogs in heaven big guy.

Well it looks like it’s confirmed. Someone got in contact with his employer and unfortunately this isn’t some twisted joke. Greg passed away.

This sucks so much. We can see across Sherdog, discord, fantasy football, gaming clans, probably more communities than that even, how much Greg was loved for how kind a person he was. Enjoy all the dogs in heaven big guy.
Thanks for letting us know.

This is still sort of sinking in, but I wanted to add my piece. I've known Greg since as far back as 2010. We used to play Modern Warfare 3 online together all the time. Even back then, he was the nicest dude. He just loved having fun.

Genuinely one of the kindest dudes I've met, online or otherwise. He was always around when I was having a rough go of it. We just chatted on Tuesday and he seemed to be in good spirits and figured being sick was a good excuse to stay home and play video games. His job had been stressing him out lately, so some time at home was doing good for his soul. Last we talked was brief. He told me his mom was worried about him, but he seemed to be feeling better.

He was always there for me, and many others. He just had a good heart. Out of the number of Sherbros that have passed in my time here, this one hits the hardest. Greg was truly just a good friend. RIP. I love you dude.

Greg seemed to be a big Packers fan. I always assumed that he was in Wisconsin or from Wisconsin but I never knew. What was he sick with?

1ae41a4c40aa00fe85db6e4559c8dcd2017eee63.gif

RIP Greg - going to miss talking with you on discord mate. Not often that I share many interests with another sherdogger.

A fellow OG Revy lover and legit solid dude.

Going to miss you dude for real. RIP bro.
Worse in the fact that you and he had only just connected and instantly got on. The Anime channel in discord is going to sorely miss his contribution. Now it's going to just be me and you arguing about why Fairy Tail is better than Black Lagoon.
It really sucks knowing how well you two got on, near instantly I've never seen two people connect so quickly over a shared love of an animation.

Worse in the fact that you and he had only just connected and instantly got on. The Anime channel in discord is going to sorely miss his contribution. Now it's going to just be me and you arguing about why Fairy Tail is better than Black Lagoon.
It really sucks knowing how well you two got on, near instantly I've never seen two people connect so quickly over a shared love of an animation.
On a different discord we had a bit of a chat in the NSFW channel. Him and I had the same taste in degenerates. Lol. *Sniff* Good times.

I remember making fun of grego the eggo after a packer loss and he said he wanted to fly to Green Bay and shoot Mccarthy in the face. I, a loyal bears fan, offered that if he flew in through ohare i would drive him to green bay to do the deed and would buy him dinner at all my fav spots in chicago. I jokingly asked him if he could keep up with all the food.....

That was the day I was made aware of his.....stature.

Our Sherbro Gregolian passed away yesterday early in the morning. I know I don’t post here much these days, but I met Greg here on Sherdog and have been gaming with him in our destiny clan for years.
Seriously solid guy. Very unexpected. Terrible shame.
Rest In Peace Greg. See you on the other side.
This is a big loss. Greg was an awesome guy. I talked with him here and off site on the cord. Usually me pestering him to stop buying new guns and save his downpayment for a house.....

But we also did like to talk hunting and guns and different game meats and how to cook them....

Greg was a stand up guy. I will miss him a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back