Television RIP Richard Moll

Highway99

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The actor known for his role as Bull Shannon on Night Court was 80 years old.

iu

I didnt realize all the rest of em were dead, this just went from sad to devastating!
But its amazing that of all the actors who had at least a recurring role on the show is John Astin who's 93, but me saying this out loud probably isn't good for his long term health.

I just posted that I happen to watch this yesterday out of the blue. I loved that movie growing up. One of the first "horror" movies my mom showed me when I was a young lad.

Yeah I was a big fan of it as a kid. It's light hearted but mysterious enough if you are a youngun. George Wendt is pretty good in it too. I watch it every few years. It has been free on youtube in HD for years. (So are Youngblood and The last starfighter if you are from that era).

Yeah I was a big fan of it as a kid. It's light hearted but mysterious enough if you are a youngun. George Wendt is pretty good in it too. I watch it every few years. It has been free on youtube in HD for years. (So are Youngblood and The last starfighter if you are from that era).

Wow, I also watched the shit out of The Last Starfighter too. That's a wave of nostalgia. I'm gonna have to watch that this weekend.

terrible news. he was great on night court. it was one of my favorite sitcoms of all-time. of course harry anderson and john larroquette stole most of the scenes, but bull always had a quick quip, and it made the show so great. rip.

Back