RIP Remigijus 'Remy' Morkevicius

moonwolf

Roadhouse All-U-Can-Eat Beef Rib Eating Champion
@Gold
Reaction score
During the Rizin broadcast last night, Tokoro paid homage to his fallen friend (and former ZST rival) and I was surprised to see no one here mention it (at least not in the Rizin thread). Apparently Remy was shot and killed outside of his home in Lithuania a few days ago.In an organization dominated by grapplers it was refreshing to see Remy's muay thai blitzkrieg style in ZST. It was fun to see him in the short lived K-1 Hero's as well.

Thank you for the amazing fights, Remy. Your fighting spirit will not be forgotten.

I think it was brought up on the kickboxing forum. But either way, it was a nice tribute by Tokoro, I was glad to see him get acknowledged on a big stage. He was too young. RIP

There were one or two threads about it last week here on Worldwide... But I don't mind giving the guy his props again. Personal problems or whatever aside, he was still one of the most talented guys out of Lithuania, of not the most talented. RIP Remy, and FUCK 2016!!! glad to see you go. Happy New Years fellow hardcore fans!!!

Holy shit, very sorry to hear this. I was a big fan of his, he brought crazy levels of violence to each of his fights. RIP Mork.

Back