• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News RIP Elias Theodorou

Stuff like this scares the shit out of me, man. I'm the same age as he was, and he was in infinite better shape than I am, and he wasn't immune to get sick.

Cherish life and your health, man.

I wonder if he was battling this cancer for a while, he was a very big proponent of cannabis, "Cannabis Athlete" was a trademark of his. Maybe he was self medicating with it ( not saying he only used that ) I dunno I shouldn't speculate on that. Once again, rest in peace Elias, from a fellow canadian.

I wonder if he was battling this cancer for a while, he was a very big proponent of cannabis, "Cannabis Athlete" was a trademark of his. Maybe he was self medicating with it ( not saying he only used that ) I dunno I shouldn't speculate on that. Once again, rest in peace Elias, from a fellow canadian.

I think he may have been. He was fighting hard to get use exemptions for it in both the US and Canada. He was the first fighter to receive it in both countries.

Back